...a couple staffers had been armed?

Tags: control, gun, guns, killings, mass

Views: 8030

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

So what's your fix action?

I was wondering the same thing. How does he propose to fix the problem while we remain a country where you are free and "innocent till proven guilty." 

Yeah, I feel people need a license to breed too, but I don't think that will ever happen.

I don't mean to brag, but I have a license to breed.

Ha, doesn't mean we can't try to restrict it.

I think a driver's license is too easily obtained. Considering that the number one cause of death for people age 16 - 24 is car accidents, I think more should be required on both fronts.

This wouldn't have happened if the children were armed. On the bright side, the parents can now return the christmas presents and buy something nice for themselves instead.

If you were looking for a 9 out of 10 on an irrelevant comment laugh-o-meter, congrats.

Not really that funny at this time

How about now?

@ Blaine Leavitt,

...with 20 babies dead...

What babies???

Where are the babies???

Did somebody shoot-up the maternity ward at a hospital???

Using the word "babies" instead of a more correct descriptive word like "children" is hyperbole, but you probably already knew that, didn't you?

lol what are 30 year olds to you? Teenagers?

If 80 is the new 'old', surely '30' is the new teenager. Anyway living with you mother could be a dead give away...LOL 

RSS

Support T|A

Think Atheist is 100% member supported

All proceeds go to keeping Think Atheist online.

Donate with Dogecoin

Members

Forum

Things you hate.

Started by Devlin Cuite in Small Talk. Last reply by Kairan Nierde 10 minutes ago. 96 Replies

Videos

• Add Videos

Services we love

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Into life hacks? Check out LabMinions.com

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

© 2014   Created by Dan.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service