This video is of a woman walking after 23 yeears in a wheel chair. This is crap. Did anyone ask her if she has been to the doctor? And if "GOD" healed her then why isn't she walking great? If anyone has any more details about this story please feel free to share. Thanks

Tags: chair, miracles, walks, wheel, woman

Views: 42

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

These 'miracles' are nothing more than highly improbably events happening.

Not no miracle here, just statistics.

Don't know why the video didn't take...... sorry
I just wonder why god waited 23 years to heal her.  She's not walking great because god is a drama queen and that way it adds more drama to the whole story.
Why did god allow the drunk to crash into her in the first place and then put her through 23 years of life in a wheelchair? Oh, I know to test our faith.
Is it walking if two stronger looking guys are holding you up on each side? I see people in wheelchairs all the time. They just don't feel like walking, even though they can if they were not lazy. Even though I don't think that is the case here.
She must have listened to Thor telling her that he would get her out of the chair "tomorrow" for 23 years. What a joker that dude is.
I love how God will heal some woman who couldn't walk, but when it comes to Africa, well thats just out of the question!
Exactly what I was thinking

RSS

Blog Posts

The tale of the twelve officers

Posted by Davis Goodman on August 27, 2014 at 3:04am 4 Comments

Birthday Present

Posted by Caila Rowe on August 26, 2014 at 1:29am 6 Comments

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service