Ladies,

I don't know much about this topic so I'm going to ask it out loud. WHY do we have to wear bras? No, really. Is it just for show or is there some compelling reason why we must? Sometimes I find that I'm much more comfortable without one. I always tend to take mine off after I get home from work and I've tried all the brands to find the "best fit" and I always end up going to some high end seamstress that makes them custom because the store bought options are NOT comfortable IMO.

For any of you ladies who may live in a country where it's NOT necessary to wear a bra I would LOVE to hear your thoughts and insights.

Am I alone in feeling like it's yet another cultural ball and chain we have to lug around with us?

Anyone really really LIKE wearing bras?

MEN: You are welcome to participate in this discussion, all I ask is that you have some class. Thanks!

Views: 887

Replies to This Discussion

I'm a feminist, being supportive of gender equality, but I don't have an opinion about bras...wear them if you want or don't if you prefer. Not a hot-button issue for me.

Sometimes I wonder if wearing a bra leads to a disappointing moment when undressing with your partner...false advertising and all. :)

Never has for me, and I would be the defrauded one if defrauding takes place.

No more so than when he drops his drawers and the Alka-Seltzer bottle falls out --

Sometimes I wonder if wearing a bra leads to a disappointing moment when undressing with your partner.

I can honestly say this has never been an issue, nor can I imagine it being an issue in the future.

I don't really consider myself to be a feminist nor do I care about rallying such efforts

We sort of got that from the other thread where you made clear you don't want equal rights.

Because it gives my Man-Boobs the lift and separation they require --

Methinks it is time to see some evidence that can be peered at...Oh..er..I mean peer reviewed.!!

Just got this from Suzzane Olsen-Hyde - since we were discussing boobies, it didn't seem like TOO much of a thread hijack --

I LOVE the juxtaposition.

Me too - "This inspirational message brought to you by Big Jim's Boobie Bungalow!"

Yes, any time the forces of "satan" can use boobs to over- (or in this case under-) shadow a bit of theist drivel, it's a win for the true forces of good.

It's certainly an uplifting one.

"Lifting up Jesus..."

RSS

Discussion Forum

Do you let your guy cum inside you?

Started by Sophie. Last reply by James Cox Aug 28, 2013. 89 Replies

Domestic Violence Solutions...

Started by Belle Rose. Last reply by Tom Sarbeck May 12, 2013. 45 Replies

WHY must we wear a bra?

Started by Belle Rose. Last reply by RockyShukura Apr 24, 2013. 57 Replies

Grow a Vagina!

Started by Belle Rose. Last reply by Simon Paynton Mar 27, 2013. 24 Replies

Female and Atheist

Started by Belle Rose. Last reply by Belle Rose Mar 19, 2013. 87 Replies

Blog Posts

What do you do with the anger?

Posted by dataguy on September 20, 2014 at 5:12pm 2 Comments

Aftermath

Posted by Belle Rose on September 20, 2014 at 2:42am 3 Comments

Ads

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service