This has been bugging me for a long time now. I get it that most people believe that being gay or homosexual is an abomination, but they should be able to marry whoever they want to. Right? I don't know if it's just me who feels this way, but please share your opinion.

Views: 1061

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

The idiot box said that 53% of Americans now support gay marriage, as opposed to 27% when the Defense of Marriage Act was signed by Clinton in the early 90s.  That's a significant positive change. 

I just came back from a party with a lot of young, conservative religious people who were all pro-gay marriage.  Even the woman who told me she wants to visit the creation museum had a problem with homophobia.  I predict that most Christians will change their values to match the changing times, and I'm sure they'll find a way to say it was always God's will.

Drat! That will make it harder to pry gays away from Christianity. The next thing you know, they'll be saying Jesus was gay.

It'll be tough, we'll just have to appeal to their sense of logic, as if they were, I dunno, ordinary Christzombies.  Well, you know what they say about Joseph and his technicolor coat and Moses turning the staff into a serpent...

A marriage is just a business contract between two persons overseen by the State, there is no practical reason for those two persons to be one male and one female. 

For that matter there is no reason the contract can't be between three persons, it's just a property contract.

The marriage laws are just pigs with clothes, underneath it's still a pig.

It's well past time to throw these old bad ideas out and start again with a fresh piece of paper.

Should we limit marriage to between humans? What about a person and their dog or car? Or a human and a theist?

That's too funny for words, Gallup's Mirror.  I'd never looked at it like that.  Really funny!

We should be advocating bestiality as an ad hoc solution to the problem of the exploding human population.

More gays required.  That should help.  (maybe we gays are Nature's way of keeping down the population).

So, when a bitch (the canine variety) gives it up to a male dog, that is not consent?

In the future, cars will be able to give consent. 

All creatures on the planet exploit other creatures.

I didn't know the law had weighed in on whether dogs engaged in procreation had an element of consent...or not.

Venus Flytrap aside.

Unseen says: "What about a person and their dog... ?"

In the bible belt it's OK as long as both are heterosexual and the dog doesn't get pregnant. :)

RSS

© 2015   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service