Why do you have no faith? I will research more about your rape comments

i am reasearching your commments on rape

Views: 46

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

okay whats the shellfish crap he is not okay with rape..... he is not okay with adultery and so if someone was to honestly be aped its a type of adultery and though shall not commit adultery.... and you shall not steal ANYTHING
Is not takin' an enemy's daughter for themselves not rape?
But then it's adultery for both of them and the both get stoned, right? God thinks rape victims are just as guilty as their attackers?
Zechariah 14:1-2

A day is going to come for the LORD when the loot you have taken will be divided among you. I will gather all the nations to Jerusalem for battle. The city will be captured, the houses looted, and the women raped.

2 Samuel 12:11

This is what the LORD says: I will stir up trouble against you within your own household, and before your own eyes I will take your wives and give them to someone close to you. He will go to bed with your wives in broad daylight.

Leviticus 25:44-46

You may have male and female slaves. You may acquire them for yourself and for your descendants as permanent property. You may work them as slaves.

The Bible is FULL of this crap, and don't deny it! Your god is not good. Your god is evil! Not only is he an abhorrent tyrant, but it really is sad that people throw away their WHOLE lives to these fairy tales and non-existent imaginary beings! Instead of finding their own inner compass and deciding upon what works for them, they give themselves over to a mind virus and an outdated instructional manual.

Google search "God is evil", read skepticsannotatedbible.com, stop and think about what YOU think is right and wrong, not what some sky daddy tells you to do. Then once you've done that, think some more, and hopefully you'll realize gods do not exist.
no sin is bigger than another they are all sins
So that would mean that you think telling a lie, no matter how insignificant, is equally as bad as murder and rape?
Ah yes. Sin. Another one of religion's mental curses.
Sorry
I wanted to find the true meaning and yours is not the true meaning the true meaning is in fact that the people were commiting adultery not getting raped they were in it together was not forceful and if you sleep with a virgin you are to marry her
Nelson, my thoughts exactly.
Oh, so rapin' young women is okay as long as the rapist marries 'em when the women want no part of it. Glad you cleared that up.
and if you sleep with a virgin you are to marry her

Bull crap.

RSS

Blog Posts

My Dad and the Communist Spies

Posted by Brad Snowder on August 20, 2014 at 2:39pm 2 Comments

Breaking Free

Posted by A. T. Heist on August 20, 2014 at 9:56am 5 Comments

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service