Mine's George Carlin. ":The planet is fine., the people are fucked. Difference."

Was I too drunk or was this too funny?
(video won't post, in comment below)

Views: 64

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

What's going on - I am Australian, and I have never heard of this bloke - how funny and brilliant is he!!!!

and he was born, virtually a couple of suburbs away - Thank you so much for introducing him to us - the thing with comedians, and especially the atheist comedians, they are very smart - I love Ricky Gervais - very analytical while taking down religions - love it.

I guess that's the power of YouTube - an inconspicuous neighbour might turn out to be rather famous on the other side of the planet.
Heather he is brilliant!  jesus "super mario"  lmao
I first ran across another bit of his a few years ago and laughed so hard that I had to watch it three times before I caught all of it.  I only found his atheist bit a few months ago - but I didn't realize we had a comedian section here.  Perhaps someone should submit it to the videos list.
George Carlin. "Selling is legal, f*cking is legal. Why ain't selling f*cking legal?"

Magnus Betnér

George Carlin

Bill Hicks

Jim Jefferies

Eddie Murphy.

And more...

George Carlin, Ricky Gervais, Eddie Izzard, Dylan Moran, Billy Connolly,

and of course Mitch hedberg: You know they call corn-on-the-cob "corn-on-the-cob" right? But that's how it comes out of the ground, man. They should call that "corn." They should call every other version "corn-off-the-cob." It's not like if you cut off my arm you would call my arm "Mitch." But then reattach it and call it "Mitch-all-together!"

The list goes on and on..
This is an easy one. My Unholy Trinity of comics are Bill Hicks, George Carlin, and Denis Leary.

A list by priority.

1. Louis C.K.

2. Ricky Gervais

3. Geroge Carlin

4. Jimmy Carr

5. Bill Hicks

6. Gabriel Iglesias

7. Patton Oswalt

"was" you favorite. :-(   wasted talent.  I saw him once.

Hands down, fellow atheist and anti-theist George Carlin. We miss you George.

"Religion is Bullshit" - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MeSSwKffj9o

"Ten Commandments Broken Down" - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YzEs2nj7iZM&feature=related

RSS

Support T|A

Think Atheist is 100% member supported

All proceeds go to keeping Think Atheist online.

Donate with Dogecoin

Videos

• Add Videos

Services we love

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Into life hacks? Check out LabMinions.com

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

© 2014   Created by Dan.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service