I've got two: Bill Nye, and Brian Cox.

Bill, because I've had a crush on him since I was about 6 years old. He went from being my favorite kids show host to being on my favorite TV channel, the Science Channel. He's also just awesome.

As for Brian.... well, he's cute, a physicist (always an instant win in my book), and come on! That accent? Mop me off the floor why don't you!

Who are your geeky crushes?

Edit: this whole discussion is awesome. I guess I'm surprised that there are such a variety of crushes, but at the same time I'm not surprised.:)

Views: 1123

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'm going to go out on a really geeky limb and shout out my love for Patrick Steward as Captain Jean-Luc Picard. 

The 9th & 10th Doctors of the new Doctor Who both has an awesome level of well over 9,000, but the 10th (David Tennant <3<3<3) wins for me.

And for the odder mentions, Garrus of Mass Effect along with Mordin Solus. I think the husband was actually jealous of a non-human videogame character for a while. 

Haha..You beat me to it! I'm glad that there are others who still think Patrick Stewart is a sexy beast. :)
I now have to add Brian May : Brian Harold May, (born 19 July 1947) is an English musician and astrophysicist most widely known as the guitarist and a songwriter of the rock band Queen.
Oh yes. I love that man. I used to dream about him when I was in middle school. lol
Patrick Stewart...Ye Ole English Spaceman.

Kirsten Vangsness.
Penelope Garcia from criminal minds, wot a babe
I don't think mines geeky, but I'm going - Jenna Fischer from the office!

Summer Glau - Seconded!!

And Lexa Doig from Andromeda.

IRL it would be Felicia Day.
She who can do no wrong, Sarah Silverman. <Sigh>

@Micael Steven Martin

"I look like a Jewish horse/monkey. But I'm pretty OK with it." - Sarah Silverman

I would like to add Jade Raymond. I have a total high school crush on this woman. She produced Assassin's Creed I and II.

RSS

Forum

where when how who why ?

Started by aubrey knows nothing * in Small Talk. Last reply by Pope Beanie 24 minutes ago. 6 Replies

In Defense of ‘Islamophobia’

Started by Brian Daurelle in Society. Last reply by Erock68la 2 hours ago. 56 Replies

Awe struck

Started by Davis Goodman in Small Talk. Last reply by Unseen 3 hours ago. 41 Replies

Sunday Disassembly

Started by Reg The Fronkey Farmer in Society. Last reply by Unseen 8 hours ago. 12 Replies

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service