I've got two: Bill Nye, and Brian Cox.

Bill, because I've had a crush on him since I was about 6 years old. He went from being my favorite kids show host to being on my favorite TV channel, the Science Channel. He's also just awesome.

As for Brian.... well, he's cute, a physicist (always an instant win in my book), and come on! That accent? Mop me off the floor why don't you!

Who are your geeky crushes?

Edit: this whole discussion is awesome. I guess I'm surprised that there are such a variety of crushes, but at the same time I'm not surprised.:)

Views: 1081

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

These 6 exquisite examples of female humans:

Also Kari Byron, Alex Sim-Wise, Karen Gillan, Team Unicorn, Felicia Day. I have a thing for redheads.

I have a thing for redheads.

Who doesn't?

Can I add Emma Watson to the red-head fray? Redheads aren't my personal favorite, but then again, I'm not always correct... ;)

The 10th Doctor... though I'm feeling a little tingly towards the 11th these days.
Where are all the women scientists that I can have a geeky crush on!
Dr Alice Roberts from here in the UK.
Claire d’Alberto of the University of Melbourne writes: “I would like to share what my friends call my ‘science nerd’ tattoo with you! I am currently doing my PhD in Zoology and have been fascinated by the biological world for as long I can remember, so when I decided to get a tattoo it seemed logical that I look within my field for inspiration….It took 4.5 hours, and certainly didn’t tickle, but I love that I have such a beautiful representation of evolution and the natural world with me all the time.   Beautiful.

That really is an amazing tattoo.

Skepchick and blogger Rebecca Watson does it for me. It's those glasses.

Oh yeah, and also Tim Minchin. That man is delicious! :)
Cady Cadman.  Flies in space, duets with Ian Anderson (of Jethro Tull) and is the second-hottest woman I have seen this year.
I have too many to list, but during the last two weeks my girlfriend and I have finally got around to watching all of "How I met your mother" so I'll pick all of the main cast, especially NPH.

RSS

Blog Posts

People

Posted by ɐuɐz ǝllǝıuɐp on July 28, 2014 at 10:27pm 4 Comments

Services we love

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by Dan.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service