Even though I am English, I still take an interest in American politics. At the moment, I am despairing that all the main players in this election all seem to be anti-gay and anti-abortion. It sickens me that we live in a world where, despite everything, all people are not equal and two millenia old superstitions still have a tight grip in politics. So here is my question:

As an atheist, who do you want as president?

Tags: 2012, GOP, america, bachmann, candidates, election, gingrich, huntsman, paul, perry, More…policies, politics, president, romney, santorum

Views: 1457

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

As a thinking, breathing human being, I want a rational leader who believes in the laws of physics, commands respect at home and abroad, and can chart a course that insures our liberty and well being.  Is that too much to ask?  I will be voting for Barack Obama, again.

And I salute you for that XD

Last time I technically voted for Obama like 15 times. I was being mobilized to deploy so they handed out absentee ballots. Most guys just threw theirs in the garbage. So I took them out, filled in Obama, and turned them in. I've flirted with this Ron Paul character... but I'll prolly go with Obama. My neighbor's convinced he's the anti-Christ. So there's that.

RSS

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service