Hi Friends!

Few questions I have for you today.

Are you a dem or rep? What lead you to your choice of political affiliation? Your parents? Friends? TV? Radio? 

What influences your thought process?

Do you cringe like I do when you hear political candidates say, "I am a christian."?

I think the rep's just hate Obama because he's black. Yes I said it. 

I do plan on voting for him again. 

My final thoughts are that they are all crooks and liars. 

Tags: obama, vote

Views: 1249

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

OMG! See! 

I think the religious right has taken over the republican party and Goldwater's predictions have come true....

What I HATE most is the Lee Atwater type villification of democrats, liberals and Obama in particular.  Fox News and a host of Radio shock jocks have turned the juice way up on dividing the country.

Its hate speech with no bones about it.

Oh I'd agree it's not the Republican party I joined in the 80s; the religiotards have completely taken it over now.  They ran me off to the Libertarians, but as of now I'm now registered independent.

The republicans have become the party of theocracy.  I will vote against them until this changes, which will probably not happen in my lifetime.

I just read where Mitt made a funny about his father closing a factory and then the article said the Democrats "jumped" on it.  Politics is like reading the comic strips and going to church. Funny as hell, dangerous to believe it's real, and full of fantasy. 

RSS

Forum

Ear-piercing a baby

Started by Simon Mathews in Atheist Parenting. Last reply by Ed 40 minutes ago. 1 Reply

Torture Report release today

Started by Unseen in Ethics & Morals. Last reply by Virgil 47 minutes ago. 114 Replies

Why do we tolerate this?

Started by Belle Rose in Crime and Punishment. Last reply by Ron Humphrey 1 hour ago. 20 Replies

My Grandpa died last week

Started by Physeter in Small Talk. Last reply by Simon Mathews 5 hours ago. 6 Replies

Blog Posts

Pabst Blue Ribbon to the rescue!

Posted by Ed on December 15, 2014 at 9:33pm 0 Comments

Finally, a cool billboard in Arkansas!

Posted by Ed on December 15, 2014 at 8:21am 2 Comments

Atheist Sites

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service