OK, asides from the fact that "We're right, they're wrong." what's the real differences between islam and christianity? Really, asides from some minor things, both seem to preach the exact same message of misogyny, oppression, tyranny, intolerance, fear, hate, war, conquest and ignorance.

What's the real, structural differences-IF ANY!- between islam and christianity?

Views: 606

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Provided it a million times before. Can't comprehend and understand the facts provided so clearly (whether written or through video) the first, second, and third times; I can't repeat them for you. Just live in delusion.
Do you have pamphlets for this death cult of yours?  Are you the messiah or just a prophet?  What is the timeline of our eschatological prognostications?
well from my opinion islam is tryanny brutal style you know... suicide bomber to get the point across. However christianity, if the pope bangs more nuns than any man in the world he keeps it down low and will act democratic and sway to please the crowds, christianity pleases the majority islam scares more and i guess why islam's hell is more bad and christianity's heaven is more free going.
The difference is that Christianity has been dragged kicking and screaming into the 20th century.  Islam is still quite happy in the dark ages.
Hi Nathan, I agree that Islam is still mired in the dark ages. But I think that Catholicism (the Vatican) is still grimly determined to remain in a bygone century. SOME of Xianity has moved to the 20th century, ie Unitarian church & some 'main stream' churches.
I did say 20th century, not 21st. Islam is in something more like the 12th.  Islam has actually regressed, in my opinion, during the European dark ages Islam was actually peaceful and tolerant, and had a golden age of science, where algebra, medicine, and other sciences made serious progress.

RSS

Forum

The Elephant in the Room...

Started by Belle Rose in Small Talk. Last reply by Tom Sarbeck 3 hours ago. 18 Replies

A relapse.....

Started by Belle Rose in Small Talk. Last reply by Ed 4 hours ago. 1 Reply

How do you cure Insanity???

Started by Belle Rose in Advice. Last reply by Pope Beanie 6 hours ago. 60 Replies

An awakening.....radical acceptance.....

Started by Belle Rose in Crime and Punishment. Last reply by Belle Rose 10 hours ago. 1 Reply

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service