1. Right thing for the right reason
2. Wrong thing for the right reason
3. Right thing for the wrong reason
4. Wrong thing for the wrong reason.
I think 1 & 4 are a no-brainer. 2 & 3 are tricky & for me the answer would change from time to time. Right now I'm feeling a little rebellious & that is reflected in my picks.
Yeah if you change 1 and 4 your some kind of sociopath... lol.. But 2 and 3 are the more important thing I'm looking for in the answers. Thinking of finding some sort of religious forum to post this on as well.. I've already got my idea of how the comparison would turn out..
Yeah thats why I think this will lead into some interesting discussion especially if people starting putting why they think that specific way..
I put some thought into it and realized I will need to construct some analogies before deciding. I will get back to you. It is an interesting question.
All right you two quit flirting :P
1. Right thing for the right reason: Giving money to a children with cancer charity because you don't want to see children suffering.
2. Right thing for the wrong reason: Giving money to a children's cancer charity only to boost your status in society.
3. Wrong thing for the right reason: Stealing money from a children's cancer charity because you are convinced with X many dollars you will be able to very quickly (like within a matter of days) concoct a cure for cancer.
4. Wrong thing for the wrong reason: Stealing money from a children's cancer charity in order to fund your dog fighting hobby.