What u Atheist believe in what will happen when u die ? what is after death ? is it game over or what ?

There is no afterlife, just death. You die, that's it ?

Views: 1533

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

We get one life that is all as far as I am concerned. People of all religions believe that they will live again for billions and billions of years – in fact for all eternity after they die – but I don’t believe that for a minute.  Think about it.

The same thing that was happening before you were conceived.

Not quite true, before I was conceived, my Dad was fooling around with my Mom - they don't do that so much anymore --

How certain are you that your Mom wasn't fooling around with your Dad?

When I was a kid I looked more like my mom's brother than I did the man I called Dad. Ditto for two of my four siblings.

Their graves are too far apart.

The infinite span of time occurring after my death will be exactly like the infinite span of time that occurred before my conception - it will pass without me.  There is a lot of evidence to support this view and I have encountered no compelling evidence to the contrary.

nothing actually.

You're gone but hopefully not forgotten.

"You're gone but hopefully not forgotten."

Your kids, if any, remember you. Maybe your grandkids met you and will remember. If you achieved fame, or infamy, generations of offspring and others might inquire about you.

Some folks say their kids give their lives meaning.

I chose to not add to the world's overcrowding, but a few words I've written are in a few libraries in the US of A.

The many orgasms I've had were nice.

ha, nice

+1

A few words I've written are in restroom stalls --

After death is just like before birth. That's all.

RSS

Blog Posts

Labels

Posted by Quincy Maxwell on July 20, 2014 at 9:37pm 28 Comments

Services we love

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by Dan.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service