What u Atheist believe in what will happen when u die ? what is after death ? is it game over or what ?

There is no afterlife, just death. You die, that's it ?

Views: 1534

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I believe that what happens when I die is not important, it is what I do in life that matters in spreading compassion and kindness. When I die all the atoms that make up my body will quietly disengage from what was me and go off to do other things. The energy that goes to make up my thoughts will not be destroyed either, it will just go off and doing something else. I take comfort in that all that I am now was born in the thermonuclear fires of suns as they exploded and to be where they are in me today they had to journey across distances and spans of time so great that my small human brain cannot even properly comprehend them, but that one day they came together to make me. What a fantastic honor that they did all that for me, they gave me a little of their time so that I could experience this amazing thing we call life. In this life I have come to experience incredible things like love, pain (yes, unpleasant though it is it is still amazing), the beauty of nature, the companion ship of animals and I have given life to new collections of atoms, how cool is all that, so why should I expect anything more ?

Appreciate the wonders about you, question everything, spread compassion and LOVE.
regards,
Judith vd R.

The stars died for us, that we might have life more abundantly.

like- and stolen for future use..

RE: "stolen for future use" - how do you think I got it --?

RSS

Blog Posts

The tale of the twelve officers

Posted by Davis Goodman on August 27, 2014 at 3:04am 4 Comments

Birthday Present

Posted by Caila Rowe on August 26, 2014 at 1:29am 13 Comments

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service