What u Atheist believe in what will happen when u die ? what is after death ? is it game over or what ?

There is no afterlife, just death. You die, that's it ?

Views: 1534

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Why do we bother ourselves thinking of something that has no evidence..

Love yourself, be good, reconcile yourself by accepting who you are, accept reality= and then, die in peace.

If you were good, everyone will remember you, and your kids will be proud of you, that the most important thing for us as human beings..

Roman Emperor/Philosopher Marcus Aurelius agreed with you:

"Live a good life. If there are gods and they are just,
then they will not care how devout you have been,
but will welcome you based on the virtues you have lived by.
If there are gods, but unjust, then you should not want to worship them.
If there are no gods, then you will be gone, but will have lived a noble life
that will live on in the memories of your loved ones."
-- Marcus Aurelius --

Awesome!

Wow, Blaine, you really know how to coin a phrase: "to boldly go where no man has gone before" - I'll have to try and remember that --

At my first Star Trek convention, George Takei was the guest speaker - I've met Nimoy personally when he signed my son's birthday card - so, :P tongue

I met him at the Director's Guild in Hollywood, when he spoke at the pre-screening ot ST4, "The Search For Spock," which he directed - I also met Harve Bennett, the producer. Good times.

Oh, and Blaine, before you get the mistaken idea that I'm some kind of celebrity, you couldn't be more wrong - Unseen is the real celebrity on this board. He told me personally that he wrote the screenplay for "Jurassic Park," and we all know that he would never be less than honest about something like that, don't we? We DO, don't we? Well don't we? Anybody?

"They did a much better job with my script for Jurassic Park."

I can vouch for Unseen. I was on set during the making of Jurassic Park trying to make a herd of Fronkeys famous. I did not meet him personally but I did notice a man who was able to walk under any door frame or bridge no matter what the height clearance sign read. Unfortunately for me my Fronkeys were deemed to be too evolved as no dinosaur ever walked with one and the producer was against using any cinematic licensing in the making of the film. I also think Unseen's 1980’s German electronic music would have made for an excellent theme tune for the film.

You mean this list is infiltrated with the Hollywood Elite type atheists we've heard so much about!?!

You really do exist.  Well that answers one question.

I met Florence Henderson once, after she spoke at a Women's Leadership meeting in Santa Clara circa 1994, she was drunk. It was all I could have hoped for.

@Marc - I envy you, I've always had a soft spot in my heart for drunk blondes --

Speaking of BS, and we were, in the Book of Numbers, the prophet Balaam, much like Shrek, had a talking donkey - whether or not he sounded like Eddie Murphey, I can't say --

We shouldn't be surprised at that, we have a horse that does pretty much the same!

My thoughts? It's over, your entire being; consciousness, memories, thoughts, dreams - gone. Complete annihilation of everything that is "you". I guess the example of what it's like is to think of what it's like in between dreams, if that makes any sense.

RSS

Blog Posts

PI = 4

Posted by _Robert_ on September 16, 2014 at 8:53pm 4 Comments

Invictus

Posted by Marinda on September 11, 2014 at 4:08pm 0 Comments

Ads

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service