What kind of atheist are you?

Take this quiz here to find out what type of atheist you are.

you will get the percentage of each type as a result,

Theist_%

Militant Atheist_%

Agnostic _%

Apathetic Atheist _%

Meditative Atheist _%

Scientific Atheist _%

Angry Atheist _%

---------------------------

What kind of atheist are you?

Enjoy the quiz!

Tags: atheism, kinds, of

Views: 1839

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Not sure I agree with this quiz. The questions are all fairly leading, I would call myself more of a Meditative atheist than a Scientific atheist (If required to pick one of these arbitrary categories) because my refutation of theism comes more from a humanities perspective than a scientific one. However, it seems like this quiz presupposes meditative atheism as new age/spiritual woo-woo sans belief in a personal god.
Me too, I see myself as an agnostic! but, I scored meditative atheist! I was surprised!

That's great! I see the majority in here are scientific atheists..Wow!

You got "angry athist and scientific Atheist 71% "... there are alot of angry scientific athist...

I got angry athist75% > I am angry becuse of Muhammad! lol

To the people knocking this as unscientific: Well of course it's not scientific! lol. Im pretty sure no one took it too seriously or regraded it as a qualified personality test.

-Scientific Atheist :)

I just couldn't get myself to complete this quiz, completely useless and dumb question formats and bad use of language. Half the questions has loaded double meanings such as:

I like debating religious people, but I tend to end up calling them names.

I do call them names yes, but I do not debate them. Reverendacid asks if I agree with the statement, but there are two statements!

Dumb dumb questionnaire.

RSS

Atheist Sites

Forum

In Defense of ‘Islamophobia’

Started by Brian Daurelle in Society. Last reply by Erock68la 2 hours ago. 62 Replies

The Movie Kiss: Romance or Rape?

Started by Unseen in Society. Last reply by Erock68la 6 hours ago. 45 Replies

"Probably won't report".....

Started by Belle Rose in Society. Last reply by Erock68la 6 hours ago. 16 Replies

Blog Posts

Rounding Up?

Posted by Carol Foley on November 20, 2014 at 3:17am 2 Comments

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service