What kind of atheist are you?

Take this quiz here to find out what type of atheist you are.

you will get the percentage of each type as a result,

Theist_%

Militant Atheist_%

Agnostic _%

Apathetic Atheist _%

Meditative Atheist _%

Scientific Atheist _%

Angry Atheist _%

---------------------------

What kind of atheist are you?

Enjoy the quiz!

Tags: atheism, kinds, of

Views: 1835

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I did this before and was a Meditative Atheist.  I think that fits.  I am not angry.  I have nothing to be angry about.  Maybe it's my age but I find I am irritable and contankerous rather than angry so I am not millitant either.  Is it just me or are millitant and angry sort of the same?  Can you be millitant without being a bit angry? 

I am not apathetic because I do care, but while I like science and I understand what I read I really don't have the language to explain it well.  That's what a liberal arts education does for you.

I am really a happy atheist.  I am comfortable with my beliefs and I don't feel the need to be confrontational about it.  I really don't have the need to be confrontational about anything.  In my experience it doesn't do much good. 

Turned out I was a militant atheist. (83%)... Yeah, right on!
You Scored as Apathetic Atheist
Meh... whatever. Apathetic Atheists tend towards disbelief because believing takes more work. These are the people who won't argue religion, even if a total nutjob confronts them because arguing just seems like a waste of time they could spend doing something else.

Apathetic Atheist
92%
Scientific Atheist
83%
Agnostic
67%
Meditative Atheist
58%
Militant Atheist
38%
Angry Atheist
38%
Theist
21%
Scientific Atheist

92%
Agnostic

83%
Angry Atheist

75%
Apathetic Atheist

67%
Militant Atheist

63%
Meditative Atheist

54%
Theist

13%
I thought I was angry but instead I am scientific.  Ok, I can live with that.  :-)
You Scored as 

Scientific Atheist
83%
Apathetic Atheist
83%
Angry Atheist
79%
Meditative Atheist
75%
Militant Atheist
54%
Theist
50%
Agnostic
38%

There was another topic exactly like this one started in november, what happened to it? I remember taking the same quiz, I even have the picture with my results that I posted in that one.

You Scored as Militant Atheist

Willing to take theists to task, the Militant Atheist is someone who knows deep within themselves that there is no god and they want to tell you all about how they know. Even though they're as annoying in their own way as militant theists, this is often a phase of development and doesn't tend to last very long. If it does, they're in danger of becoming an Angry Atheist and making everyone uncomfortable.

Militant Atheist
83%
Scientific Atheist
71%
Angry Atheist
71%
Apathetic Atheist
54%
Agnostic
50%
Meditative Atheist
46%
Theist
8%

...admittedly a bit TOO militant.

Here are mine.

Apathetic Atheist

This seems about right, although I am not all that well-versed in science-y stuff but, if pressed, I could probably explain evolution in 50 words or less:

You Scored as Scientific Atheist

These guys rule. I'm not one of them myself, although I play one online. They know the rules of debate, the Laws of Thermodynamics, and can explain evolution in fifty words or less. More concerned with how things ARE than how they should be, these are the people who will bring us into the future.

Scientific Atheist
100%
Meditative Atheist
75%
Angry Atheist
38%
Apathetic Atheist
29%
Militant Atheist
17%
Theist
13%
Agnostic

RSS

Atheist Sites

Forum

What is the Destiny of Intelligence?

Started by Roy Plisko in Philosophy. Last reply by Roy Plisko 22 seconds ago. 72 Replies

The Movie Kiss: Romance or Rape?

Started by Unseen in Society. Last reply by Pope Beanie 17 minutes ago. 34 Replies

Criticize the ideology, not the person?

Started by Erock68la in Small Talk. Last reply by Reg The Fronkey Farmer 1 hour ago. 33 Replies

Why do we want to show people they are wrong?

Started by Haugurma in Small Talk. Last reply by CAPTAIN OBVIOUS 6 hours ago. 49 Replies

Blog Posts

Rounding Up?

Posted by Carol Foley on November 20, 2014 at 3:17am 2 Comments

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service