What is your take on extraterrestrial intelligences, have you seen "UFO"s , or even been in one if you lucky and caught by a surprise ? Have you met any people from other planets ? Or simply if you have not, what are your thoughts about the topic, and would you like to have an experience ?

Do you believe in the existence extraterrestrials ? (Belief is based on faith or trust without looking at the evidence, data, mathematical models, that is because your friend saw something, and you trust your friend, without research, that is belief)

Do you understand the existence of extraterrestrials ?

(Understanding is based on collecting data , evidence, mathematical models such as drake equation, astrobiology research etc and deriving a conclusion)

Do you know the existence of extraterrestrials ?

(That is when you have had your own personal experience, scrutinized it to be legitimate experience, as well as comparing your experience with other's evidence data and so on)

Tags: aliens, extraterrestrials, people, star

Views: 6262

Attachments:

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

The military murdered the extraterrestrials.

Even if that were possible and true, how the hell would YOU know about it?

I think she saw something on Youtube.

A definitive proof if there ever was such a thing.

Like the rest of your "I think I know Zana" claims...

At least his claims have evidence - all provided by you.  Some day you should try providing evidence for your delusions.

tell me how can a delusion touch talk move , and even leave footprints in the sand ?

It doesn´t - which is exactly why you have no evidence.

I had the evidence, until my mother threw the foot casts away when she began to believe the extraterrestrial was a demon rather than an angel -_- , whether she believed her to be an angel or demon, she refused to accept she was person who eats, drinks, sleeps, shits, farts, has sex, urinates etc... from another planet, even though she has the technology that enables her to walk through solids such as walls and glass windows.. I myself had been dragged through the walls and roof into a spaceship 10 years later by different looking extratererstrials, who gave me an implant.

Right...you had some pieces of plaster which your mom threw away so now you have no evidence other than the transmitter in your head which, I´m sure, is invisible to all of our scans, right?

The plaster of paris were casts made from her foot prints, if you dont understand. If security scans go crazy when I walk through them logically speaking they would show up on scans including x-rays if they have metallic components or crystal based , and often nanotechnology. If they are organic and made from living tissue, it would be hard to detect. Now that they sent security scanners crazy including anti-theft scanners at supermarkets, they would be easily detectable. I have not volunteered to be a guinea pig to have mine removed and examined because I dont wish to have mine removed , there are cases where other people have had them as well..

Right, they are there and can be detected except they can`t be detected and you don`t want them detected anyway but you know they are there.  I get it.

RSS

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service