What is your take on extraterrestrial intelligences, have you seen "UFO"s , or even been in one if you lucky and caught by a surprise ? Have you met any people from other planets ? Or simply if you have not, what are your thoughts about the topic, and would you like to have an experience ?

Do you believe in the existence extraterrestrials ? (Belief is based on faith or trust without looking at the evidence, data, mathematical models, that is because your friend saw something, and you trust your friend, without research, that is belief)

Do you understand the existence of extraterrestrials ?

(Understanding is based on collecting data , evidence, mathematical models such as drake equation, astrobiology research etc and deriving a conclusion)

Do you know the existence of extraterrestrials ?

(That is when you have had your own personal experience, scrutinized it to be legitimate experience, as well as comparing your experience with other's evidence data and so on)

Tags: aliens, extraterrestrials, people, star

Views: 6218

Attachments:

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Perhaps such travelers are traveling because they have been banished for their evil ways.

ɐuɐz ǝllǝıuɐp:Why do peaceful creatures who are afraid of earth technology always seem to hang around military air bases. :-)

I'm afraid I'm not able to see any sign of space creatures in your film. (The dominant feature in these films are the street lights - I'm sure you're not confusing them for space craft.)

The thing is that you were THERE. And you are convinced that whatever it was that you saw was otherworldly. The odds are absolutely overwhelming that you are simply mistaken.

erm did you look at the sky other than the street lights ? assuming me does not help me, you entitled to your own opinion, but to assume me actually sux...

"erm did you look at the sky other than the street lights"

Yes, lights moving across the sky in regular motion - next to an air base. Astounding? erm, No!

One of the "analysts" in your submissions who was looking at the "Carlos Diaz" films summed it up very well. He said, "I don't see how you could fake this."

This is called "God of the Gaps".

I don't know HOW <insert your favourite phenomenon> could happen. Therefore it MUST be God.

... is exactly the same as ...

I don't know HOW this could be faked. Therefore it's really aliens.

"I don't know" proves nothing.

When you (or ANYONE) comes up with some hard evidence - ANYTHING that disinterested scientists could pass around and examine which would PROVE anything extraterrestrial (or supernatural), please come again.

There is no air base where I live, and the lights did not produce any engine sounds such as choppers, propeller engine, or jet engine roars.. they were their moving about in silence, and my video footage is not faked... and i dont like you starting to assume me that I am a liar because you dont understand because you never experienced or seen anything yourself, and this is the best personal evidence i came out to share... but it gets to much when you start assuming me rather than simply having a peaceful dismissal because of your disagreement.

then your last thing/discussion  ... i did a facedesk...

then lastly do you find anything odd about my profile picture which is my photo.

"Me and my cousin used to go out every night of the week on the air strip near our house..."

I believe this is what he is referring to, your statement that you and your cousin would go out on an air strip near your house. Air strips would, naturally, have a lot of lights in the sky.

"i dont like you starting to assume me"

I'm afraid I don't seem to be able to help it because I don't know what "assume me" means. I've never seen those two words used together.

"that I am a liar"

I never said or implied that you were a liar. I said you were mistaken. There's a BIG difference.

"do you find anything odd about my profile picture"

Not going there, sorry.

I'm afraid I don't seem to be able to help it because I don't know what "assume me" means. I've never seen those two words used together.

O.k  , assuming someone is when you start to conclude them , as to claim to know them and understand them

I never said or implied that you were a liar. I said you were mistaken. There's a BIG difference.

O.k , well i personally know what i have seen and experienced in my life to know about the topic well enouph, and brought back what evidence i could get , even if it is deemed not good enough to make a final conclusion, i would be keeping on trying in the future if ever i should have more experiences.

Not going there, sorry.

O.k

The comment with the video goes "2 UFOs Sunderland , comming back home off the train from London after being attending a Raelian meeting."

I looked up "Raelian" and discovered this Wikipedia explanation: 

Raëlism (also Raelianism or the Raëlian Movement) is a UFO religion that was founded in 1974 by Claude Vorilhon, now known as Raël. It is numerically the world's second largest UFO religion, after Scientology.[2] An adherent of Raelism is a Raelian.

Gee, someone leaves a Sci Fi relligion get together and coincidentally sees a UFO on the way home. That right there is suspicious.

"Gee, someone leaves a Sci Fi relligion get together and coincidentally sees a UFO on the way home. That right there is suspicious."

Indeed. People often see what they expect to see. Another way that our perceptions play tricks on us.

so you dismiss the evidence of the things in the sky that clearly dont look or even sound  like any known earth vehicle and visible in the sky by its description log because of attending a controversial ufo group and have your opinion about it, I would normally would expect someone to ignore the description and focus on the video data, and they would normally see the visit as dae-ja-vue since there is no evidence to state that its related to the group, but there is something there, and it is not local to this planet.

I'm open to outside interference - by aliens. Doesn't mean it was on purpose. Maybe they just threw out the trash and then hey presto we sprang up. But until there's proper evidence, it's all mere speculation. Religion isn't speculative - it's faith - and you are expected to take it as the truth.

BTW,  Panspermia is a credible idea in the scientific community that life on Earth came from outer space. The aliens were tiny bacteria within meteors.

RSS

Blog Posts

People

Posted by ɐuɐz ǝllǝıuɐp on July 28, 2014 at 10:27pm 4 Comments

Services we love

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by Dan.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service