What is your take on extraterrestrial intelligences, have you seen "UFO"s , or even been in one if you lucky and caught by a surprise ? Have you met any people from other planets ? Or simply if you have not, what are your thoughts about the topic, and would you like to have an experience ?

Do you believe in the existence extraterrestrials ? (Belief is based on faith or trust without looking at the evidence, data, mathematical models, that is because your friend saw something, and you trust your friend, without research, that is belief)

Do you understand the existence of extraterrestrials ?

(Understanding is based on collecting data , evidence, mathematical models such as drake equation, astrobiology research etc and deriving a conclusion)

Do you know the existence of extraterrestrials ?

(That is when you have had your own personal experience, scrutinized it to be legitimate experience, as well as comparing your experience with other's evidence data and so on)

Views: 6860

Attachments:

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Then why not pass her discussion by?

Because I don't want to. I'm enjoying it. Why haven't YOU stopped following it, since you seem to have major problems with the goings on here? For that matter, Danielle can close the discussion anytime, should she so wish.

Why should she have to, just because those who get their egos boosted by tearing down the egos of the weaker, won't leave her alone?

I knew a guy like you once, I didn't like him either.

She doesn't have to. And in fact she seems game to keep hawking her Youtube hoaxesj and inviting discussion.

If anyone's gone off topic, it's you.

Since you're so into giving advice, why not take some: Start a thread where you can make these comments and invite responses from anyone who likes that topic.

I'm not like you, I don't revel in seeing my name in print and my face plastered all over the screen.

I am not trying to force people to believe anything, and your opinion on what I had shared about an experience would agree or disagree, since the discussion main topic is on what you think about extraterrestrial intelligences .

I watched a clip of Neil DeGrass Tyson recently that I thought was pretty hilarious. I'd really like for ɐuɐz ǝllǝıuɐp to see this one. I'll post the link below. I'd start it at about the 7 minute and 35 second mark as that portion relates to "extraterrestrials." 

Neil DeGrass Tyson: A fascinatingly disturbing thought.

Thanks quite amusing. Which brings the question what if one of the space visitors parks off to experience life on this planet in an avatar body (like the movie avatar) so that they pass as earth human, for their own research in the study life and culture to document a scientific journal or perhaps write book at the end of their time spending life, to see weather or not open contact would work out well or be a disaster, and if they were serious and open to the reason of living on this planet if any of the planet's inhabitants asked, it would be a fact that no one ever know that they were here, and would dismiss the visitor to be looney ?

Just curious, Danielle, do you actually think an avatar body is possible? or shape shifing?

Yes it is, if one can clone another human being, with an advanced enough computer, they would be able to transfer the consciousness from one original body to the clone. In the case of an avatar, one could access the body remotely. To be honest , this technology has been experimented by the military in top secret projects. Shape shifting is something that's more impossible, and I dont buy into the rubbish and disinformation of extraterrestrials where some conspiracy theorists believe shape shifting reptilians are running this planet.  To accomplish shape shifting one would have to re-arrange their molecules and DNA. An illusion of shape shifting is more possible, that is creating a holographic cloak over the existing body which is crude and a poor and primitive disguise.

Sorry, but in line with my commitment to challenging outlandish claims, I would like to know your evidence for the claim that 'the military' is transferring consciousness and/or remotely accessing the consciousness of a cloned individual.

Also - how is it that you feel justified calling the reptilian conspiracy claims rubbish while simultaneously feeling it unjustified for others to call your rubbish 'rubbish'. 

Also - how is it that you feel justified calling the reptilian conspiracy claims rubbish while simultaneously feeling it unjustified for others to call your rubbish 'rubbish'.

When you have done research and found things, including throwing in what you experienced , and see the sources of information you find, taking note that if some people are selling it or sharing it, often people who sell things for money do it for sensationalism, and make a lot of things up rather than documenting events. People who dont outsource the information often get confuse, and dismiss everything entirely and put off topic by the lunacy, dismissing the minority of genuine facts altogether. Then bringing the government into it again, they as well are selective with media and politically aprove and disprove to be in aid of a motive for the industrial military complex. for example religion and theism is one of oldest motives in manipulating people

I disagree. We already have species on this planet that shapeshifts, maybe not like Shang Tsung, but impressively enough to have you realize that this could definitely be a possibility for an extraterrestrial if you extrapolate what the cuddle fish can do.

Kings of Camouflage

RSS

© 2020   Created by Rebel.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service