What is your take on extraterrestrial intelligences, have you seen "UFO"s , or even been in one if you lucky and caught by a surprise ? Have you met any people from other planets ? Or simply if you have not, what are your thoughts about the topic, and would you like to have an experience ?

Do you believe in the existence extraterrestrials ? (Belief is based on faith or trust without looking at the evidence, data, mathematical models, that is because your friend saw something, and you trust your friend, without research, that is belief)

Do you understand the existence of extraterrestrials ?

(Understanding is based on collecting data , evidence, mathematical models such as drake equation, astrobiology research etc and deriving a conclusion)

Do you know the existence of extraterrestrials ?

(That is when you have had your own personal experience, scrutinized it to be legitimate experience, as well as comparing your experience with other's evidence data and so on)

Tags: aliens, extraterrestrials, people, star

Views: 6218

Attachments:

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks for the reply, I see your point with the shapes that exist the image because it is not clear, to me they do appear like people ET or not , as they could be people arsing around dressed up in awesome costumes like the one I am wearing in my profile picture, which may because I am artistic and my mind tried to make sense of them. Thanks, unfortunately I cant do anything within the realms of facebook because all 4 of my accounts have been blocked for 30 days, but I have tried to share much as I could outside of facebook, on twitter and on my tumblr, and other social sites similar to this one.

Just do what you can about the FaceBook thing - it only needs a few more signatures to get to 1500.

I guess you see now what I meant about the pack mentality - possibly you should have created a members-only discussion. If they don't agree with you, why are they here, unless possibly their lives are so empty, they haven't anything else to do.

Thanks ^_^ well I hope the people that have seen it would do the same by sharing it further. Facebook needs to be sorted out and drop its shit.  Yes I see what you mean, I have experienced quite a lot with people, and have generalized people because of it, where I am uncertain to develop good friendships and only have acquaintances, so when shit happens I dont get hurt to much. I don't care if they agree or disagree, but when they start assuming me as a person rather than giving critique to the stuff I am sharing, thats when it gets  to much, and pull out until I find something else to examine.

With advanced computer technology, I was able to apply a "sharpen picture" filter to the graphic. It works similarly to the enhancers for those crappy traffic cams we see hacked into by fbi or homeland security on TV shows, when the boss says "Zoom in closer!".

Yes, that's much better. You can now clearly see the aforementioned horseshit.

So what do you make this out to be ? Figures dressed in fancy costumes ? Looks like they having a potatoe bag race :p or stripping off their clothes...

Amazing how closely that resembles Danielle's sketch:

True, except that in the computer-enhanced version, the man seems to have horns, breasts, and a thin, erect, black penis. (And don't tell me that's just what I "want" to see.)

Lmao... I had taking samples in mind  :p

Googled on "Jcattera" and discovered after a following a few links that he's a well-known hoaxer. He pretends (or is deluded enough) to believe in the nibiru cataclysm—the fear that a planetary-sized object will collide with Earth, based on absolutely NO scientific evidence. 

Check out these links:

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=2243... (find references to jcattera on the page and follow any links you find in those references)

Also...

I know that a lot of people who have seen ufos, end up searching the web and are very gullable to people who write BS, to make money out "ufology", This is a load of bull, but how can you discredit a live webcam based on the beliefs of the idiot ? Does his camera believe in the same BS ?

You don't seem to know that video can be edited. Yes, even live ones, which it probably wasn't anyway. Usually it's the good old accomplice waving a flashlight in the dark.

RSS

Services we love

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by Dan.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service