I love how we are quoted chapter and versus from theists all the time. So I thought it would be fun to come up with your favorite personal versus. They can be things that you live by or just simply how you are feeling. Here's what I have come up with:

Robert 10:12   I really don't care what you think!

Robert 12:24   You can kiss my atheist @ss!

Robert 35:17    Be the goat!

Robert  16:54   You pray for me, I will think for you.

Your turn! 

Views: 5169

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Grady, 1:17 "If the bible is the only proof you need of the existence of a god, then Harry Fucking Potter is the only evidence I need of the existence of Wizards and Witches."

Grady, 1:18 "If God is watching me all day every day, then he's got some weird, disturbing fetishes that he and Sigmund Freud need to discuss."

Grady, 1:19-28 "I know a guy who has risen from the dead no less than ten times! He can move through space and time, and loves humanity more than humanity loves itself! He goes out of his way to rescue us, even from ourselves, and you know what his name is? No? I don't know his name either. Only one person knows his name. The universe simply knows him as...Doctor Who. What? You thought I was talking about God? Dumb ass..."

Grady, 1:29-33 "Zeus is a dead god. Jupiter is a dead god. Odin is a dead god. Quetzalcoatl is a dead god. How long do you think it will be before your precious Allah, your loving Yahweh, your wonderful God is just another Dead God?"

..i've recently picked up the most annoying habit.. i just mutter, really fast, under my breath, in complete monotone: 'god hates shrimp.com". I used to say, 'um, whats that bible verse where jesus goes all twat-waffle aggro-bitch on a fig tree? ..get back to me on that one..". ..hmm, but to answer your question, i've invented a scripture for the next time an incidental scripture sullies my eardrums: Melissa 4:20 ..don't be an asshole.

I had a prof. mention to me once, 'I think you mumble, so you can be insulting, without being asaulted!'

It seems to take an infinite amount of commentary, to define a finite number of theists!

If I wanted a personality cult, I would have eaten more wild aspargus!

And God said, 'let there be light'. So how many burnt fingers are there now?

If God built the universe, then why do churchs have such a tizzy when asked to pay taxes?

If prayer can solve all our problems, then why is it taking so long?

John 6:67 - "Hope that knowledge shall set them free from dogma and hypocrisy"

John 6:66 - "Those who are indoctrinated will call you ignorant for being informed"

Razor Thrashdance 3:19:  We spit on those who choose to pose, we thrash with all the rest!
*head bang*

My favorite quote ever is from Oscar Wilde:

"Life is far too important a thing ever to talk seriously about."

Wow, I'd never heard that Stephen Fry quote before. 

His awesome manages to somehow expand even further.

Tom 20:20, Don't pray for me my good child, pray for yourselves, your days are numbered.

Tom 52:1, And I shall wreak my wrath upon you the next time you state you will say a prayer for me.

Tom loses count,  And the great spaghetti monster shall lift ye from ignorance with his noodly appendage.

Beyonder 3:16 - For I came into the world not to be evil, but to treat each person as I would like to be treated.

"There is no spoon"  The Matrix

"Inconceivable" The Princess Bride

"I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately"  Henry David Therou

I think this thread has changed my life!  Well, ok, it amused me for a few minutes.  And... and... I think I love all of you.  Group hug!

Yannie 44:22   People have issues.

Yannie's Letter to Barcelona  17:32   What happens in Barcelona stays in Barcelona.

Yannie's Revelation to Herself  1:24  The only thing I am sure of is that time will pass and events will happen.  If I hear one more time, "He never gives you more than you can handle," I may go ballistic and appear insane and hostile to the hapless would-be comforter.  

Yannie's Revelation to Herself while sitting among wild blueberry bushes on a hill overlooking her best friend's farm and smoking way too much pot when she was 16 1:1    Whoa!  Blueberries!

RSS

Forum

Proof Near Death Experiences may in fact be real

Started by Violeta Babacan in Small Talk. Last reply by _Robert_ 17 hours ago. 1 Reply

Belief

Started by Chris Russell in Small Talk. Last reply by Ron Humphrey Jul 29. 1 Reply

Agnosticism

Started by Chris Russell in Small Talk. Last reply by Unseen Aug 3. 12 Replies

I'm not an atheist anymore...

Started by Belle Rose in Small Talk. Last reply by Pope Beanie Jun 12. 19 Replies

Blog Posts

Equuleus - the little horse

Posted by Brad Snowder on July 9, 2017 at 1:08am 0 Comments

Horrified

Posted by Mary smith on July 2, 2017 at 12:35pm 0 Comments

© 2017   Created by Rebel.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service