I love how we are quoted chapter and versus from theists all the time. So I thought it would be fun to come up with your favorite personal versus. They can be things that you live by or just simply how you are feeling. Here's what I have come up with:

Robert 10:12   I really don't care what you think!

Robert 12:24   You can kiss my atheist @ss!

Robert 35:17    Be the goat!

Robert  16:54   You pray for me, I will think for you.

Your turn! 

Views: 4838

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Oh, that's right. The Oyster Bar

ceci 1:1 "god doesn't exist". :)

Zachary 5:51  "Just because your heart is in the right place doesn't mean your head isn't up your ass"

[like]

Chester 1:1        'It's not easy being cheesy.'

Rocky (Horror) 69:69      '...and crawling on the planet's face, some insects called the human race. Lost in time and lost space, and meaning...'

Very awesome!!!

Skepticlese 3:13: "An anagram of "faith" is "hi fat," so it can't be that good for you."

Skepticlese 1:4 "Ours is not to question why, preach the priests without debate and who retort “Why not?” as they pass the collection plate."

Skepticlese 5:2 "If God is everywhere and the devil is in the details, there's really no room for you or me."

Skepticlese 6:7 "Give a man faith and he will follow; give a man reason and he will lead."

Skepticlese 4:32 "Remember: All religions started out as cults."

Skepticlese 2:14 "Church is where you go to find God and lose your wallet."

And my take on some Bible verses:

Skepticlese 1:1 "In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was the Bird, and the Bird was the Word, the Bird, Bird, Bird." 

Skepticlese 16:24 "Take up your crassness and follow me."

Skepticlese 22:28 "Love your neighbor as yourself, just don't tell your significant other."

Skepticlese 6:24 "You can't serve both cod and salmon."

LOLZ :p

M.B. 5:11  Hell? Heaven? Same bar different management.

"I could agree with you, but then we would both be wrong."

"Oh dear", says God.  "I hadn't thought of that", and promptly vanishes in a puff of logic.  Adams, episode 1, line 507.

FireWoman 1:1 Jesus is lard. ...1:2 Now *that's* gourmet! ...1:3 Let's fuckin eat. 

RSS

Support T|A

Think Atheist is 100% member supported

All proceeds go to keeping Think Atheist online.

Donate with Dogecoin

Members

Forum

Things you hate.

Started by Devlin Cuite in Small Talk. Last reply by Devlin Cuite 24 minutes ago. 143 Replies

Blog Posts

I am tired

Posted by Philip Jarrett on April 18, 2014 at 12:09am 4 Comments

Videos

• Add Videos

Services we love

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Into life hacks? Check out LabMinions.com

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

© 2014   Created by Dan.