I love how we are quoted chapter and versus from theists all the time. So I thought it would be fun to come up with your favorite personal versus. They can be things that you live by or just simply how you are feeling. Here's what I have come up with:

Robert 10:12   I really don't care what you think!

Robert 12:24   You can kiss my atheist @ss!

Robert 35:17    Be the goat!

Robert  16:54   You pray for me, I will think for you.

Your turn! 

Views: 4891

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Oh, that's right. The Oyster Bar

ceci 1:1 "god doesn't exist". :)

Zachary 5:51  "Just because your heart is in the right place doesn't mean your head isn't up your ass"

[like]

Chester 1:1        'It's not easy being cheesy.'

Rocky (Horror) 69:69      '...and crawling on the planet's face, some insects called the human race. Lost in time and lost space, and meaning...'

Very awesome!!!

Skepticlese 3:13: "An anagram of "faith" is "hi fat," so it can't be that good for you."

Skepticlese 1:4 "Ours is not to question why, preach the priests without debate and who retort “Why not?” as they pass the collection plate."

Skepticlese 5:2 "If God is everywhere and the devil is in the details, there's really no room for you or me."

Skepticlese 6:7 "Give a man faith and he will follow; give a man reason and he will lead."

Skepticlese 4:32 "Remember: All religions started out as cults."

Skepticlese 2:14 "Church is where you go to find God and lose your wallet."

And my take on some Bible verses:

Skepticlese 1:1 "In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was the Bird, and the Bird was the Word, the Bird, Bird, Bird." 

Skepticlese 16:24 "Take up your crassness and follow me."

Skepticlese 22:28 "Love your neighbor as yourself, just don't tell your significant other."

Skepticlese 6:24 "You can't serve both cod and salmon."

LOLZ :p

M.B. 5:11  Hell? Heaven? Same bar different management.

"I could agree with you, but then we would both be wrong."

"Oh dear", says God.  "I hadn't thought of that", and promptly vanishes in a puff of logic.  Adams, episode 1, line 507.

FireWoman 1:1 Jesus is lard. ...1:2 Now *that's* gourmet! ...1:3 Let's fuckin eat. 

RSS

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service