I love how we are quoted chapter and versus from theists all the time. So I thought it would be fun to come up with your favorite personal versus. They can be things that you live by or just simply how you are feeling. Here's what I have come up with:

Robert 10:12   I really don't care what you think!

Robert 12:24   You can kiss my atheist @ss!

Robert 35:17    Be the goat!

Robert  16:54   You pray for me, I will think for you.

Your turn! 

Views: 4891

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Meh, claim it as your own.

Robert 55:103  If your quote aint copywrited, I'm probably gonna steal it and take it as my own.

Get enough of these from people and we could start making bumper stickers, t-shirts, and coffee mugs.

"It's possible to be ignorant about scientific facts, but I reserve the right to call you stupid when you know them and yet choose to deny them."

"Religion is like a game of Jenga. The more bricks you pull out the more unstable you find it really is."

"This is the only life I have, every day matters, and every choice I make is my own responsibility."

"After peer review and close observation the conclusion is: you're an idiot."

lol, Peer review! I love it. But I need chapter and verse! I got you Nicole:

Nicole 23:7 "After peer review and close observation the conclusion is: you're an idiot."

"If you don't believe and obey 100% of the bible, why bother with any of it?"

"If Jesus died for our sins, does that mean he's got us covered?"

"I don't remember Mary having superpowers. why pray to her?"

Hahaha! Good ones!

"He is lost who gives himself up for lost" - Hans-Ulrich Rudel

"I don't want to hear any bitchin', 'cause you're not doing anything that hasn't been done by thousands of people before you." - Capt Soucy, my first platoon leader (I use this one frequently in my present employ)

Kris 18:12-13

12: Let us not mention the cosmologist Carl Sagan in learning how to build a deck, for he is not relevant to the task at hand.

13: And let us not mention the carpenter Jesus of Nazareth in learning how to discover the universe, for he, in turn, is not relevant to the task at hand.

Lol - preach on!

This is priceless! I want it on a bumper sticker.

Very nice!

Rick 1:1  Evolution is not abiogenesis! Evolution is not abiogenesis! Evolution is not abiogenesis! Evolution is not abiogenesis! Evolution is not abiogenesis! Evolution is not abiogenesis! Evolution is not abiogenesis! Evolution is not abiogenesis!...

Rick 69:69 Dawkins is neither our god nor prophet. We don’t believe in either.

Rick: 69:70 Nor do we believe in Satan!

Rick: 3:7 And when Hitler spake he doth say, “I believe in god, deal with it!”

Rick: 2:2  Joe bless and to all a good night!

Rick 3:7 is a must when refuting the Hilter is an atheist clan!

RSS

Forum

The Shinto Flower among the Weeds of Religion

Started by Cato Rigas in Advice. Last reply by Simon Mathews 2 hours ago. 1 Reply

What would happen...

Started by Griffin Buckerfield in Small Talk. Last reply by Simon Mathews 3 hours ago. 3 Replies

"I'm Christian and I vote."

Started by Ed in Small Talk. Last reply by Pope Beanie 15 hours ago. 39 Replies

Blog Posts

Life Condensed

Posted by Cato Rigas on October 19, 2014 at 8:30pm 0 Comments

Cool Vehicle Inspection!

Posted by Ed on October 18, 2014 at 9:03am 1 Comment

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service