I love how we are quoted chapter and versus from theists all the time. So I thought it would be fun to come up with your favorite personal versus. They can be things that you live by or just simply how you are feeling. Here's what I have come up with:

Robert 10:12   I really don't care what you think!

Robert 12:24   You can kiss my atheist @ss!

Robert 35:17    Be the goat!

Robert  16:54   You pray for me, I will think for you.

Your turn! 

Views: 4874

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Some of my favourate quotations:

Remember Hanlon's Razor: Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity.

The cunning of the fox is as murderous as the violence of the wolf.
Glory is fleeting, but obscurity is forever.

The earily bird gets the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.

Non fui, fui, non sum, non curo (I was not; I have been; I am not; I do not care) - Epicurus

"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest" - quote from Émile Zola.

Someone posted this on facebook and I absolutely love this quote:

"Truth is truth even if no one believes it, and a lie is a lie even if everyone believes it."

Take note of Joseph 11:10 everyone. That is the word!

Arcus 1:1 - "The initial assumption is that I am always right."

Arcus 2:1 - "Silence is golden, talk is cheap."

Arcus 3:29 - "Blessed be those who reciprocate during a round of drinks at the watering hole."

Arcus 7:14 - "No. Just no."

Arcus 22:5 - "Executed forthwith are those who do not pick up after their canine followers. Same goes for those who wear socks in their sandals."

Awesome. I am a big fan of Arcus 3:29 and 22:5!!

Ref. Arcus 1:1 ;)

it is hard to use my name as it is in the bible, so if i say 'james' whatever, the fundies will think i have my own bible! so, here goes

jd 1:1 Life is too short for such unreal levels of hate and anger!

jd 1:2 If your happiness depends on what others think about you, you are in serious trouble! You are your own source of peace, contentment and being happy!

jd 1:3 To really know yourself allows you to be yourself, so spend time finding out who you really are as that is the you we want to know!

just a few of my favorites!

Kim 7:28  That still doesn't make your god real.

Kim 18:11  Ooooooooh evolve.

Kim 22:3  Don't threaten me with a good time.

Kim 13:19  [used after countering a religious moral concept with a secular moral concept]  Your morals are weak, my dear.

Kim 2:25  Your saying it twice doesn't make it true.

Kim 17:2  I don't have to be tolerant of any view that holds that everyone deserves to burn alive for eternity.

Kim 5:14  Yes, all that...but does it vibrate?

Kim 5:14  very important!

Are you really an Atheist

That's your verse or is that a question?

love 24:7 !!!!!   I use that all the time. It's probably the best single argument for humanism and atheism.

RSS

Events

Blog Posts

Labels

Posted by Quincy Maxwell on July 20, 2014 at 9:37pm 28 Comments

Services we love

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by Dan.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service