I love how we are quoted chapter and versus from theists all the time. So I thought it would be fun to come up with your favorite personal versus. They can be things that you live by or just simply how you are feeling. Here's what I have come up with:

Robert 10:12   I really don't care what you think!

Robert 12:24   You can kiss my atheist @ss!

Robert 35:17    Be the goat!

Robert  16:54   You pray for me, I will think for you.

Your turn! 

Views: 4877

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Beyonder 3:16 - For I came into the world not to be evil, but to treat each person as I would like to be treated.

"There is no spoon"  The Matrix

"Inconceivable" The Princess Bride

"I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately"  Henry David Therou

I think this thread has changed my life!  Well, ok, it amused me for a few minutes.  And... and... I think I love all of you.  Group hug!

Yannie 44:22   People have issues.

Yannie's Letter to Barcelona  17:32   What happens in Barcelona stays in Barcelona.

Yannie's Revelation to Herself  1:24  The only thing I am sure of is that time will pass and events will happen.  If I hear one more time, "He never gives you more than you can handle," I may go ballistic and appear insane and hostile to the hapless would-be comforter.  

Yannie's Revelation to Herself while sitting among wild blueberry bushes on a hill overlooking her best friend's farm and smoking way too much pot when she was 16 1:1    Whoa!  Blueberries!

Someone posted something about how people don't really communicate anymore but for real all I can say to this one is LO freaking L!

No I have not accepted Jesus as my personal savoir yet but if you would like to let Mr Christ know we are still taking resumes and we will be conducting interviews early next week.

Have I found Jesus ! Dammit is he lost again? You people really should be more careful with your savior ..Maybe get him chipped like my aunt did for her dog.If you need I will help you put up posters.

Yes i found Jesus he was hiding from all you fan bois following him about and misquoting him.

No sorry I have not accepted him as my personal savior .I have been too busy practicing witchcraft and becoming a lesbian.

Yes I have found Jesus..he was in the drawer next to my cheque book.

And lastly theres an old guy who lives around here who when off his meds is basically harmless but thinks he is god and created the world and will go around blessing things and telling people they should smile. Harmless and nice and most of the regulars around know to call and have him picked up so he does not wander too far. His name is Dave  Had those guys come to my door and I decided to let them know..Yes..I do know god..his name is Dave  Would they like to come in and join us? There was plenty of black candles and goats blood to go around. They got nervous and left and I called out"Dave be with you!" I never had anyone banging on the door first thing in the morning after that..I wonder if they warn each other away from certain houses somehow?

There used to be a young guy that wandered around Corvallis(Oregon) with a pyramid on his head, expecting to sharpen his wits I expect. Sadly we could never tell. One day the pyramid came off, then he was picked up for public nuttyness.

Another Corvallis regular, was a guy that nailed aluminum foil to telephone poles, with the expectation that he was doing a public service preventing people from hitting the poles with their cars. He seemed to be a street person. While driving around the area, all the way to Albany and Philomath, this fellow had foilized just about every pole within a 20 mile radius..LOL

George 3:2   Oh, bugger off, you old fart!

Source:  Line said by Prince George in Blackadder Season 3, Episode 2.

About 1999, I was invited to an EST gathering in Seattle by a friend. It was a rather long trip from Salem, but about 3 hrs latter we showed up, and the 6 hrs of constant selling of an ideology began!

After I distingushed myself as a 'trouble maker', myself and a few of my fellow country-persons, were partitioned together in a small room to be love bombed into some simularity to a personal check. The more needly/commited EST sales people then opened their minds, and their hearts, to us, showing their limited degree of philosophical understanding, and expecting us to fall in line behind the rest of the sheeple. This rather short gathering seemed to end in frustration, just in time for a short lunch/break.

During the break, we newbys where again approached by EST sales people. Each one offering a new insight into the social structure. Finally near the end of the 6 hours, wondering around the EST play house, I was approached by one last dear fellow that just repeated the same pitch-reformated, with my comeback, 'bugger off, I think I have heard enough!'

While there I meet a rather charming gal that was attending as a Social Psychology observer. During our compairing of notes, we talked about intellectual freedom, sometimes we have to fight to keep it! 

EST?

RSS

Blog Posts

The tale of the twelve officers

Posted by Davis Goodman on August 27, 2014 at 3:04am 4 Comments

Birthday Present

Posted by Caila Rowe on August 26, 2014 at 1:29am 9 Comments

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service