I love how we are quoted chapter and versus from theists all the time. So I thought it would be fun to come up with your favorite personal versus. They can be things that you live by or just simply how you are feeling. Here's what I have come up with:

Robert 10:12   I really don't care what you think!

Robert 12:24   You can kiss my atheist @ss!

Robert 35:17    Be the goat!

Robert  16:54   You pray for me, I will think for you.

Your turn! 

Views: 4893

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Brian 7:47 "Absence of evidence is evidence of absence."

Brian 7:27 "Why don't you believe in Allah?"

Brian 7:07 "Do you know the difference between a Sunni and a Shia?" 

Brian 7:37 "I am more moral than your god; you are, too"

The saying "youth is wasted on the young" has always bothered me so I came up with:

"Wisdom is wasted on the old" - Danny Sanchez

I suspect this is not exactly the sort of thing you are looking for but what the hell …I’ve posted it elsewhere ,so why shouldn’t I inflict it on you.

I was looking at that “Footprints” thing some time back and I realised it was missing something. 
So I thought I’d take a swing at finishing it. 
See what you think.

“The LORD replied, my precious, precious child, I Love you and I would never leave you! During your times of trial and suffering when you saw only one set of footprints, it was then that I carried you.

The man thought about this.

He thought about it for a long, long time.

Finally he said ,”Bulls*it!”

When the time of trial came, I faced it alone.

There were only one set of footprints because I was standing on my own two feet .

Against all that the world could throw at me.

And I endured.

You? You weren’t there.

You weren’t ever there.

And I didn’t need you.

I never did and I never will.

There came no reply,

Just silence.

It was then that the man knew .

It had always been … 

just silence.”

Morality is doing right regardless of what you are told, religion is doing what you are told regardless of what is right.

Love them when they least deserve it; that's when they need it the most.

Matt 1:1 - All words in the book of Matt are true

Matt 1:2 - This line is false

Matt 6:66 - And the lord Matt spake to his his subjects and said "Thou shall have no god before you, including me, "

Matt 6:67 - "and all society must be just and fair and allow for freedom of/from religion."

Matt 6:68 - "And so it was that the believers of Matt ceased to believe."

I was wondering if I could cherry-pick Mat 6:66

... "Thou shall have no god... "

@ Eoganacht - Awesome LOL.

Abortion: 26:54 ~ Translation of what "half illiterate Fundy" is saying ladies.. The only opinion that matters is his own.. Your rights are nothing compared to his beliefs.. This is the mode of thinking that gets people to blow up buildings, Stone someone to death in the middle east, Has caused the African witch hunts and honor killings.. I could go on but it turns my stomach.

Ben 1:1 And Ben said let there be rational thought. 1:2 and there was and Ben saw this was oh so good!

@ Love it! LOL

Mark 1:1  The very definition of faith implies doubt.  Doubt is not something to be worshipped.  It is to be questioned.

Mark 1:2 If we do not question doubt, then it is no longer doubt.  It is acceptance. 

Mark 1:3 If we accept doubt as truth, then we are lazy.

Mark 1:4 I am a lazy son of a bitch, but never so lazy that I will not question the things that bring questions to mind.

michael 1:1  to be human is to be empathetic to others, curiosity to explore an learn,

michael 1:2 nothing wrong with not knowing but there is somthing wrong with willfuly not knowing

Picard 1:1 We do exactly what we'd do if this Q never existed. We're going to be damned. Let's be damned for what we really are.

-Star Trek:TNG "Encounter At Farpoint"

RSS

Atheist Sites

Forum

conspiracy theories

Started by Seth Richardson in Small Talk. Last reply by _Robert_ 19 minutes ago. 2 Replies

Marriage makes women fat?

Started by Logicallunatic in Small Talk. Last reply by Unseen 3 hours ago. 5 Replies

Criticize the ideology, not the person?

Started by Erock68la in Small Talk. Last reply by Pope Beanie 3 hours ago. 23 Replies

Blog Posts

Rounding Up?

Posted by Carol Foley on November 20, 2014 at 3:17am 2 Comments

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service