You don't need religion to be a good person. 

Tags: religion

Views: 70

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I am not a very superstitious person.

I do not believe in myths.
"Show me the evidence."
Where's the proof outside your own head? You cannot use the bible.
Why do you believe in God and not in Harry Potter? His books are popular as well.
Quite crafty :]
Epicurus in one sentence "Why would an all-loving, all-powerful god let the world suffer evil if he can just snap his fingers and banish it"
Thats my line too! :-)
Religion is all about explaining things you don't understand with something you understand even less. (André Comte-Sponville)
So God created everything, huh? Well who created God?
Could you please write that down on paper and post it to me. I will give it careful consideration. Here is a stamp, envelope and some paper.
Billions of people have believed in up to 10.000 Gods for at least 50.000 years.that puts it in perspective.
state that exact quote.And they might reflect slightly more..
there never was a jesus. no one ever wrote about this character during his lifetime. flavinus, the shroud of turin... they are all frauds and have been exposed as frauds. many other people from his supposed time line actually have something written about them by either themselves or someone else you can see how much of a made up story this person is. so if jesus never existed then that pretty much destroys christianity, doesn't it?

RSS

Forum

The Elephant in the Room...

Started by Belle Rose in Small Talk. Last reply by Tom Sarbeck 30 minutes ago. 18 Replies

A relapse.....

Started by Belle Rose in Small Talk. Last reply by Ed 1 hour ago. 1 Reply

How do you cure Insanity???

Started by Belle Rose in Advice. Last reply by Pope Beanie 3 hours ago. 60 Replies

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service