I say it is meaningless or "it would be better for a man not to be born than to be brought into the world", but Im just curious and somewhat sick of debates at the moment so you can criticize my view I just may not answer and Id like to hear yours

Also another question I have for Atheists is why should I (or anyone else) be moral if there is no God? I wont accept it if it is subjective because subjective morals makes Nazism moral.

Tags: Why, are, bother, monkeys, moral

Views: 156

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hey O'Connell, since you seem so intent on ripping something I say to shreds...
Your argument is stupid, because I SAID SO.
So there!
Let the immaturity begin!
Begin? Little late for that. I know what you meant, but that still cracked me up. This whole thread is a riot. I was waiting on a really long download, and somehow ended up watching this thread for chunks of the last hour or so as if it was a soap opera.
I had over 30 e-mails from this page IM not responding to every post
//I beg to differ - there are many near perfect analogies//
no perfect ones Im sure if i wanted to I could find a problem with that one
Yet you are trying to tell us that the Bible is perfect.
Its not an analogy
But you're saying no ANALOGIES are perfect yet THE BIBLE is perfect. We're trying to tell you an analogy CAN be nearly perfect but the bible ISN'T perfect, but rather far from it.
I understand you I just disagree
On what basis? You just feel the bible is the word of god? Hardly a logical argument.
I have seen no evidence to the contrary. Yet it was written by 40 different authors over a long period of time in 3 different continents. it predicts the future, it is the most reliable document up until about the 1600s (maybe later) and It predicts the future
Brother. *headdesk*
The phrase "lost cause" comes to mind.

RSS

Blog Posts

The tale of the twelve officers

Posted by Davis Goodman on August 27, 2014 at 3:04am 4 Comments

Birthday Present

Posted by Caila Rowe on August 26, 2014 at 1:29am 11 Comments

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service