Not believing in God is like not shaving.

'Oh you're growing a beard' people say.

'No, I'm just not shaving.'

Views: 2742

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

To me, It is as if I was at a party. I realized the party was a drag. After sobering up I realized just how abysmal and un-gratifying the party was in reality. I drove home, and deleted God's number from my contacts list.  

I really like this description.

ahahah thumbs up for your answer! :D

...and it turned out God's no. wasn't connected anyway. So you concluded the whole thing was a drunken hallucination.

Not believing in God is like having the biggest burden lifted off my shoulders. I feel so much lighter and more free to explore the world without God-colored goggles. Moreover, I feel relieved.

This may be hard for some to accept, but it's nice to be able to take science at face value without thinking there some evil spirit lurking behind it all trying to deceive the hearts of men. So the the whole world of the sciences has opened up to me. AND I LOVE IT!!!!

Well it's like in The Matrix when Morpheous says : Youv'e been living in a dream world Neo! Waking up and not believing in God makes me feel free.

we have eaten the red pill ;)
looking at the world with non-believer eyes for me is like eating a delicious
cake and feeling its flavour for the first time

As someone who doesn't believe in god, and doesn't shave, I approve this message.

To me, not believing in god is just natural. I can't put words to it any better than you have. It's just like not believing in santa or the boogyman.

...about 25% of respondents said they were both created and evolved. That ridiculous answer must have been easier than fighting their brainwash.

True. Deprogramming and Learning both take time.

It's like parting a translucent curtain and finally seeing what's beyond with total clarity.

RSS

Blog Posts

The tale of the twelve officers

Posted by Davis Goodman on August 27, 2014 at 3:04am 1 Comment

Birthday Present

Posted by Caila Rowe on August 26, 2014 at 1:29am 6 Comments

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service