Mobile Update: Not everyone is aware that there is a mobile version of Think Atheist. (It's located at thinkatheist.com/m.) *Currently in BETA* So check it out! If you are aware of it, you'll be very happy to hear that we are working on a redesign of this mobile interface that will be a giant improvement. This is one of the largest projects we've undertaken to date, and it's vitally important. We want to get it right :]

Planning it

Blog Update: The blog functionality on Think Atheist is ready for a re-do. We've gotten a wealth of feedback from members about what they'd like to see done differently with the blog feature. We have a lot of work planned to make the blog more powerful and much more visually appealing. We'll share more details as this project unfolds.

New Commenting Options: Provide the ability to allow non-members to join in the conversation by using third-party commenting services (e.g., Facebook/Twitter comments).

That is it for now :]

Thanks for your fantastic support!

Views: 60

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I use the mobile version sll the time.

I'm almost never on my computer. The only problem I experience is that after some period of time, the pages freeze, that is, they won't scroll. I haven't narrowed it down to a specific "thing" yet, but I think it has something to do with the floating chat bar.

I agree the interface could be better, but I'm not really complaining about it.

RSS

Blog Posts

PI = 4

Posted by _Robert_ on September 16, 2014 at 8:53pm 4 Comments

Invictus

Posted by Marinda on September 11, 2014 at 4:08pm 0 Comments

Ads

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service