MORE PEOPLE NEED TO JOIN THIS GROUP!

I know there are more atheists who play an instrument!

I personally play the piano, drums, ukulele and I'm new to the violin.

Tags: drums, music, piano, ukulele, violin

Views: 176

Replies to This Discussion

I play guitar, bass, banjo, ukulele, piano and the dulcimer...drums too, but not very well.
I also sing.
I'm the guitarist and bassist in my band. lol I play bass in the studio and we get a session musician for shows.
I'll upload a picture of my instruments one of these days.
The Keyboard, and by Keyboard I mean computer keyboard, and what I mean by that is, I don't play instruments -- I write. :D I'm sorry I'm really tried right now.
Woot! Finally an update! Yay! Okay, enough of that. Thanks Neal, and I'm sure It will be fine. Speaking of that, do you have any songs on your profile you've sung?
Okay thank you! Looking forward to listening.
Spike,

I sing, play guitar (lead/rhythm/slide), bass, ukulele (regular and baritone), a little percussion, and can write and arrange for many other instruments. I'm also a lyricist.

Kevin
Yeah, I figured it was a fairly dead thread, but seeing as how there aren't a whole lot discussions in this group, it still seemed like a good place to list my musical skills. :)
Percussion (not limited to drums), some very minimal piano.
I play mainly the Bass Clarinet and Clarinet.

Guitar, vocals, keys, harmonica, drum machine.

guitarist here.  here are some random things i've done in the last few years.  I really wish i was more of a lyricist.

http://soundcloud.com/acosmichippo

Is that a flecktones reference?

i own a takemine santa fe and play a bit of keyboards and some sax, just learning that one, but love it!

i was a worship leader for many years, so most of my playing was done 'for god'... such a waste...

RSS

Discussion Forum

What instrument(s) do you play?

Started by Spike Spiegel. Last reply by Noel Jul 29, 2013. 36 Replies

Where are the atheist musical groups?

Started by John David Holt Apr 19, 2011. 0 Replies

Atheists in Pa?

Started by Jon Heim Aug 9, 2010. 0 Replies

Famous Atheist Musicians

Started by Graham E. Lau Feb 22, 2010. 0 Replies

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service