MORE PEOPLE NEED TO JOIN THIS GROUP!

I know there are more atheists who play an instrument!

I personally play the piano, drums, ukulele and I'm new to the violin.

Tags: drums, music, piano, ukulele, violin

Views: 174

Replies to This Discussion

Bass and Mandolin
Hey,

Guitar, and a little piano accordion. Oh and I can tap things in time so a bit of percussion. Oh and I sing . . . I guess thats an instrument right? I used to play piano. It was my main instrument when I was growing up. My parents would never let me have a guitar cause it would distract me from my piano lessons but many years later . . .

Oh and I play a little tenor guitar, in fact I have more instruments than I actually play, one day I'll photograph them all!
That's cool man, definitely get some pics up. Love seeing good new instruments haha.
Hi!

I play the piano; I love that instrument!

-NB
I play drums, shit like winds of plague, in flames, suffokate, shit with out too much blast beats
hey guys

i play Bass, Violin and Viola
Hey hey....I play lots of instruments but Guitar would be my instrument of choice. I own 3 guitars, 2 banjos, a Uke, accordian, Digital Piano, Djembe, Violin, 4 or 5 harmonica's ....I can play them all but am a master of none..
I play the guitar, piano, drums, bass, a little mandolin. The guitar would be my main instrument and I just tinker on the others. I write songs and sing. I front a band and although I don't write stuff that is blatantly atheistic, it still comes out in the music.
I play the guitar, didgeridoo, and a little bit of harmonica

I'm also a sorcerer at whistling...
I play guitar, bass and I'm trying to teach myself keyboard.
Guitar (electric and acoustic) plus some bass and piano.

These are my horns...the Clarinet has to go, though - left it for a year (after selling it, tough times), then we got together again, but the relationship wasn't the same: "Klari, sorry, it's not you, it's me; I've been dating other instruments, and this between us is not working anymore"

RSS

Support T|A

Think Atheist is 100% member supported

All proceeds go to keeping Think Atheist online.

Donate with Dogecoin

Members

Discussion Forum

Videos

• Add Videos

Services we love

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Into life hacks? Check out LabMinions.com

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

© 2014   Created by Dan.