http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bT12X-8ZQT8

I am wondering what you guys think about this. I can imagine what you guys might think, but I am wondering if this is as clear cut as I think it is.

Tags: Baptist, Borough, Church, Crazy, Dangerous, Dogma, Funeral, Homosexuals, People, Religion, More…Religious, Soldiers, West

Views: 608

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yup,  there aren't many buildings that are tall there.  Not much to do there either. 

Lake Perry is the lake NE of there.  I was there once - not for the fishing unless you count that I was only interesting in the girl that I went to the lake with.  I didn't catch anything though, which in hind sight is most likely a good thing! :)

Yes, it WAS Lake Perry - and I know what you mean about those STD's --

Before that, I owned a club and restaurant NW of Wichita, at Lake Cheney, called the Dry Dock Inn, 11 miles south of Yoder - Amish Country - we bought our milk and eggs there.

I was a transplant to that state back when I was 14.  I am happy I left it and plan never to return.  Sorry to anyone who enjoys it there, but there are very few things if any I find favorable to it.  In fact the only thing good that came out of it was I found my wife there.

Oh, don't misunderstand, I'd never go back either.

I call it "Kansastan" for a reason.

Here here!

RSS

© 2015   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service