This is not only for those in our community who consider themselves Republican but for those who are Democrat, Libertarian and everything in between; What do you dislike about Obama.

Here's what I see:

- Came into a shit-storm of a situation, economy wrecked and in two wars.

- He made decisions that can be criticized and should be however, the economy is on the mend.

- He has ended one war and is ending another one.

- He has restored the reputation of this country in the eyes of much of the rest of the world.

- He killed Osama.

- He created health care reform that will benefit millions (not perfect by any means, but a step in the right direction for sure)

- He ended DADT

He has disappointed us in many ways as well but all in all I think he has done well considering not only the circumstances he came into, but also the hostile and overtly racist government he has to deal with.

What are your thoughts on this? What do you dislike about Obama?

Views: 2136

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Obama is at least holding the line for us for now.

Welcome to the real world.

BTW, are you one of the women I find if I search for your name on Facebook?

yeah.

Are you an American citizen?

of course. why?

Because you appeared to be a citizen of another country. But now it seems you've gone private. Boo hoo,

then that must not be me.

Vote independent that's what I'm gonna do if I vote

Tom, if you do that, you're throwing your vote away, based on a symbolic gesture, and absolutely no one is going to care.

Look the candidates over, and vote for whichever of the two comes closest to being the candidate - however imperfect - you would prefer to see in office for the next four years, with the potential of filling three more Supreme Court seats - would you prefer a Bush Supreme Court (which is what you'd get if you vote Republican, a continuation of the Bush agenda), or an Obama Supreme Court. The choice is yours to make.

Anyone else planning on not voting this year? And what's with this "if you don't vote don't complain" bull? I work hard and live on this great countries soil too, so wheather I choose not to vote for 2 clowns sending personal shots at each other just so that they can get into office and do nothing but fuck our country up more shouldn't be a problem because even if I don't vote, I'm not gonna just sit back and take whatever the government throws up our asses. Oops im rambling again lol good day.

and by not voting you assure that the worst clown will get into office...that's giving Romney your vote..but I understand..

RSS

Atheist Sites

Blog Posts

Rounding Up?

Posted by Carol Foley on November 20, 2014 at 3:17am 2 Comments

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service