This is not only for those in our community who consider themselves Republican but for those who are Democrat, Libertarian and everything in between; What do you dislike about Obama.
Here's what I see:
- Came into a shit-storm of a situation, economy wrecked and in two wars.
- He made decisions that can be criticized and should be however, the economy is on the mend.
- He has ended one war and is ending another one.
- He has restored the reputation of this country in the eyes of much of the rest of the world.
- He killed Osama.
- He created health care reform that will benefit millions (not perfect by any means, but a step in the right direction for sure)
- He ended DADT
He has disappointed us in many ways as well but all in all I think he has done well considering not only the circumstances he came into, but also the hostile and overtly racist government he has to deal with.
What are your thoughts on this? What do you dislike about Obama?
But you say he isn't --
lol now I'm angry? Oh please...i'm beyond anger, I just understand why European's do the things they do and tell you about them in some vain attempt to get you to look in the mirror...why should I get angry because I know where this will eventually end guys..
...could it be guilt?
Two points of forum policy have already been mentioned in this thread by a moderator:
i) No personal attacks
ii) No thread hi-jacking
These comments apply to all users, yourself included. It's time to let it go, or, if it the subject can be carried on in a manner that doesn't involve users debasing one another, move it to a new discussion.
I honestly dislike removing any user content, but consider this a concrete warning: stay on topic or subsequent posts continuing this tangent will be removed.
I'm not sure what questions you would have, but you can ask them directly to one of the moderators or admin if you have further concerns.
The forum guidelines can be found right here in case anyone wants to read further. We try our best not to over-moderate, or to silence anyone's views, but we would like to maintain a basic level of decorum.