This is not only for those in our community who consider themselves Republican but for those who are Democrat, Libertarian and everything in between; What do you dislike about Obama.
Here's what I see:
- Came into a shit-storm of a situation, economy wrecked and in two wars.
- He made decisions that can be criticized and should be however, the economy is on the mend.
- He has ended one war and is ending another one.
- He has restored the reputation of this country in the eyes of much of the rest of the world.
- He killed Osama.
- He created health care reform that will benefit millions (not perfect by any means, but a step in the right direction for sure)
- He ended DADT
He has disappointed us in many ways as well but all in all I think he has done well considering not only the circumstances he came into, but also the hostile and overtly racist government he has to deal with.
What are your thoughts on this? What do you dislike about Obama?
Obama is at least holding the line for us for now.
Welcome to the real world.
BTW, are you one of the women I find if I search for your name on Facebook?
Are you an American citizen?
of course. why?
Because you appeared to be a citizen of another country. But now it seems you've gone private. Boo hoo,
then that must not be me.
Tom, if you do that, you're throwing your vote away, based on a symbolic gesture, and absolutely no one is going to care.
Look the candidates over, and vote for whichever of the two comes closest to being the candidate - however imperfect - you would prefer to see in office for the next four years, with the potential of filling three more Supreme Court seats - would you prefer a Bush Supreme Court (which is what you'd get if you vote Republican, a continuation of the Bush agenda), or an Obama Supreme Court. The choice is yours to make.
and by not voting you assure that the worst clown will get into office...that's giving Romney your vote..but I understand..