This is not only for those in our community who consider themselves Republican but for those who are Democrat, Libertarian and everything in between; What do you dislike about Obama.

Here's what I see:

- Came into a shit-storm of a situation, economy wrecked and in two wars.

- He made decisions that can be criticized and should be however, the economy is on the mend.

- He has ended one war and is ending another one.

- He has restored the reputation of this country in the eyes of much of the rest of the world.

- He killed Osama.

- He created health care reform that will benefit millions (not perfect by any means, but a step in the right direction for sure)

- He ended DADT

He has disappointed us in many ways as well but all in all I think he has done well considering not only the circumstances he came into, but also the hostile and overtly racist government he has to deal with.

What are your thoughts on this? What do you dislike about Obama?

Views: 2134

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Winning the next election is his best chance to do something because then he'll have nothing to lose. If he wins, his health care bill will almost certainly survive, assuming it survives the Supreme Court (which is hardly guaranteed).

I voted for a progressive and I got a capitulator.

I voted for a change and got Bush light

I voted for an intellectual and got a scripture quoting, deity invoking disappointment

This year I will vote Green and let the god wads hash it out

Are you talking about bush?

Have fun with Romney for president - his Supreme Court nominees are going to drag us into the dark ages and total fascism.  Sounds like that suits you just fine.

Gary..you voted for a black man and got a negro..i wouldn't waste my vote on the Green again, maybe he'll stand up if elected next term..

I didn't vote for a black man ... I voted for an honest man with integrity to be my president.  Can't remember what color his skin was though ....

i like that. i'm gonna vote for anyone not a party of the 2 party dictatorship.

+$4.939 trillion in debt since President Obama took office dont believe me, http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-503544_162-57400369-503544/national-deb...

Bush never added in the costs of the two wars.  Obama did that the minute he took office.  It was always much worse than Bush and company let us know.  Most Americans were so ignorant they never caught on - even though the information was always there.

John Jon just pure numbers between in Bush and Obama it's $5 trillion each, what is not taken into account is Bush never put the wars on the books as Patricia said and the the day there was another $1.3 trillion sitting on Obama's desk that he had to add the debt. 

I see little difference between the parties they work for those that give them the cash to run for office. It reminds me of the WWE beat the crap out of each other in the ring and then go drinking together after the show. There is no question that neither party works for those who vote, they work for those that pay. Let me say it again, slavery is alive and well in the US, now they are house slaves, treated real well but congress, the President and the Supreme court their asses are owned.

So it is and so it shall ever be. The public simply needs to bribe the politicians.

lol, exactly. totally agree. lol we should be friend.

RSS

Atheist Sites

Forum

What a ride!

Started by Strass Strass in Small Talk 3 hours ago. 0 Replies

The Movie Kiss: Romance or Rape?

Started by Unseen in Society. Last reply by Unseen 9 hours ago. 52 Replies

What is the Destiny of Intelligence?

Started by Roy Plisko in Philosophy. Last reply by _Robert_ 9 hours ago. 82 Replies

Blog Posts

Rounding Up?

Posted by Carol Foley on November 20, 2014 at 3:17am 2 Comments

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service