This is not only for those in our community who consider themselves Republican but for those who are Democrat, Libertarian and everything in between; What do you dislike about Obama.

Here's what I see:

- Came into a shit-storm of a situation, economy wrecked and in two wars.

- He made decisions that can be criticized and should be however, the economy is on the mend.

- He has ended one war and is ending another one.

- He has restored the reputation of this country in the eyes of much of the rest of the world.

- He killed Osama.

- He created health care reform that will benefit millions (not perfect by any means, but a step in the right direction for sure)

- He ended DADT

He has disappointed us in many ways as well but all in all I think he has done well considering not only the circumstances he came into, but also the hostile and overtly racist government he has to deal with.

What are your thoughts on this? What do you dislike about Obama?

Views: 2110

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

All the whiners carping about what Obama did or didn't do need to consider the alternative, get the head out of their asses (or out of the clouds, whichever), and vote for him because the alternative WILL be Romney, quite possibly with GOP majority in both chambers, then watch out.

Politics will always be imperfect.

We do need some changes to the Constitution badly, though.

carping?!! Hey!!!!

Now don't be Koi --

Hey, stop fishtailing the thread!

Oh ... good one!

if recent history is any indication when there are 2 or more potential vacancies on the court, liberalism doesn't stand a chance.. so if that's the case get ready for a Romney presidency..

exactly!

in the political realm there is a lot that can happen from now until the election.  I for one hope Gary Johnson either wins or sucks enough votes from Romney to let Obama slide by. And I really wish they would start bringing the mormonism thing to the front lines.  I can't figure out why believing in fairy tales can not be considered when judging who is to lead us. 

RE: "I can't figure out why believing in fairy tales can not be considered when judging who is to lead us."

Because most of the voters out there believe in their own fairy tales.

Obama's campaign can't be the one to do it - it would upset too many people.  But I do hope it becomes a real factor.  The fundies are finding it hard to swallow already.

Talk about fairy tails...Gary Johnson winning. Bwa haw haw haw haw!!!!!

Only someone who gets elected CAN make changes, or what is YOUR plan?

Also, once Obama gets a second term, he can act without having to worry about winning the next election. He'll be much freer.

RSS

Blog Posts

Life Condensed

Posted by Cato Rigas on October 19, 2014 at 8:30pm 1 Comment

Cool Vehicle Inspection!

Posted by Ed on October 18, 2014 at 9:03am 2 Comments

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service