This is not only for those in our community who consider themselves Republican but for those who are Democrat, Libertarian and everything in between; What do you dislike about Obama.

Here's what I see:

- Came into a shit-storm of a situation, economy wrecked and in two wars.

- He made decisions that can be criticized and should be however, the economy is on the mend.

- He has ended one war and is ending another one.

- He has restored the reputation of this country in the eyes of much of the rest of the world.

- He killed Osama.

- He created health care reform that will benefit millions (not perfect by any means, but a step in the right direction for sure)

- He ended DADT

He has disappointed us in many ways as well but all in all I think he has done well considering not only the circumstances he came into, but also the hostile and overtly racist government he has to deal with.

What are your thoughts on this? What do you dislike about Obama?

Views: 2099

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

What's not to like?  He has a solid stand on both sides of any issue you would care to name.

so you would cut off your nose to spite your face.  You think romney gives two fucks about what is going on in syria?  at least vote for Johnson instead of romney. 

Jeez just don't vote from romney he is the last person I want to see running this country

Personally, I dont like him because one: hes a puppet and has been groomed to be our "savior" president.

2: hes taking credit for killing osama but that plan set up long before he was in office, and we dont even know osama was killed because they threw the body overboard. Load of shit.

3: hasnt reformed health care, hes making it illegal for everyday people to not have it and also bankrupting small businesses by forcing them to give it to every employee.

4: His attack on our constitution

5: his support of the new world order.

6: His manipulation of the black community,

7: his manipulation of the gay community.

wow, this list can really go on and on. but those are a few reasons i dont like him. plus, over 2 evils, we should pick the one we havent tried before. its sad, but what else do we have. I want his ass out.

oh 8: playing the racist card all the time.

If you want to talk about a puppet-President, let's talk about Little George "W," with Karl Rove's hand up his ass --

I still recall "W's" speech from his 2004 fundraiser in Dallas:

"Well, here we are, among the 'Haves' and the 'Have Mores,' or as I like to think of you, my base."

I'll take, "groomed to be our "savior" president" over "groomed to take over Middle East oilfields for American Oil Industry fatcats, regardless of the cost of American lives, anyday. And then, there are the Haliburton "no-bid" contracts --

For the last time obama didn't kill bin laden, bin laden probably would have been killed even if a 5 year old was president

Yet a President with the intellect of a 5-year old had seven years to do it, and couldn't.

well played sir, well played. 

except we had a president with the mental capacity of a 5 year old hunting him down for 7 years and couldn't catch him.

I would be anything that if the mission had failed and we lost those soldiers you wouldn't hesitate for a minute to place ALL the blame on Obama.

The only reason Obama was able to get Osama was because of the policies and procedures set in place by President Bush. Obama happened to be at the right place at the right time.

@Sassan - when asked in the last year in office, where he thought bin Laden was, Bush said he didn't know and really didn't care - are those the policies and procedures you mean?

That was just rhetoric. The CIA teams and intelligence gathering was all put together by President George W. Bush and his team. Once again, Obama was simply at the right place at the right time.

RSS

Blog Posts

People

Posted by ɐuɐz ǝllǝıuɐp on July 28, 2014 at 10:27pm 4 Comments

Services we love

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by Dan.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service