Here are a couple of mine;
Christopher Hitchens. ~ What can be asserted without proof can be dismissed without proof

Views: 151

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Mark Twain ~ It ain't the parts of the Bible that I can't understand that bother me, it is the parts that I do understand
Gene Roddenberry ~ We must question the story logic of having an all-knowing all-powerful God, who creates faulty Humans, and then blames them for his own mistakes

"Thank God I'm an Atheist." -lol

If you could reason with religious people, there would be no religious people. - from TV show House

If people are good only because they fear punishment and hope for a reward then we are a sorry lot indeed - Albert Einstein

All thinking men are atheists -Earnest Hemingway

Religion is comparable to a childhood neurosis -Sigmund Freud

"Why would anyone want to follow Jesus? He couldn't even remember his 'SAFE WORD!" - lol

Isn't it enough to see that a garden is beautiful without having to believe that there are fairies at the bottom of it, too? - Douglas Adams

...and he needs money.

Priceless.

Philosophy involves questions that may never be answered, while religion involves answers that may never be questioned. - Anonymous

With or without religion you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things, but for good people to do evil things, that takes religion. -Steven Weinberg

Xenophanes - But if cattle and horses and lions had hands
or could paint with their hands and create works such as men do,
horses like horses and cattle like cattle
also would depict the gods' shapes and make their bodies
of such a sort as the form they themselves have.

After coming into contact with a religious man I always feel I must wash my hands.
Friedrich Nietzsche

Life is about breathing in then breathing out, the rest is psychological bullshit. ~ Malcolm Foster.

RSS

Support T|A

Think Atheist is 100% member supported

All proceeds go to keeping Think Atheist online.

Donate with Dogecoin

Videos

• Add Videos

Services we love

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Into life hacks? Check out LabMinions.com

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

© 2014   Created by Dan.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service