I was just wondering what everyone would be wearing. Last year I painted my face to look dead, put on a suit and went as a stock broker. Before that I wore a sombrero, poncho, cowboy boots and no pants. I had a tube of dark brown make up and ran around putting mustaches on people. I was Dirty Sanchez. This year I was thinking of reusing a Winnie the Poo costume, gluing corn and toilet paper all over it and going as Winnie the Poop. Two fecal costumes and people start to wonder though.

Tags: costume, halloween

Views: 1

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

either jesus, or priest or something.. need the man-dress (ie robe).. when hitting the halloween parties the bathroom-factor will be respected this year!
I'm going as a mad scientist!
I went as Jesus one year, I got arrested that night. It was kind of funny too.
You guys better enter the contest!
I'm thinking of just finding a giant bow and tag that has the words "God's Gift" written on it.
I was gonna be a cowboy since I already have a black trenchcoat and the boots, but I don't have a hat or a giant belt buckle or spurs. My wife could get all of these from people at the barn where she keeps her horse, but she never remembers. So, I'll either be a cowboy or maybe an atheist... Yeah! If I can find some way to visually represent the "evil atheist" that would be scary as hell to all the Southern Baptists around here!

RSS

Support T|A

Think Atheist is 100% member supported

All proceeds go to keeping Think Atheist online.

Donate with Dogecoin

Videos

• Add Videos

Services we love

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Into life hacks? Check out LabMinions.com

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

© 2014   Created by Dan.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service