I have an assignment for my political science class.  The assignment is to develop an amendment for the U.S. Constitution, and I am also going to have to write an essay arguing about the amendment that I do.  Therefore, I am curious for what amendment the people here would add.  The teacher appears to be open minded, but I am still not sure if I really want to test her when it comes down to what grade I make.

Thanks.

Tags: Amendments, political, science

Views: 117

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'd add the same I'd add to the UN human rights declaration:

The right to decide whether or not one engages in a sexual activity; to not be forced to have sex with anyone without his or her consent.

The right for anyone (of legal age) to marry anyone else (of legal age), no matter what gender.

The right to NOT have children (incl. better access to contraception and sterilization for women). Also for men an option to NOT participate in a child that has been conceived without his permission (e.g. lying about contraception plus a failed condom. The only two ways for the guys to currently be in clear would be to have been fixed or to have been born with cystic fibrosis).

RSS

Blog Posts

What do you do with the anger?

Posted by dataguy on September 20, 2014 at 5:12pm 1 Comment

Aftermath

Posted by Belle Rose on September 20, 2014 at 2:42am 3 Comments

Ads

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service