What a Load of Gibberish Crap: Believe It or Not by David Hart

Want a good chuckle? Read this load of poo poo, Believe It or Not.

Views: 3

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Reality: a passing fad?
Man. I have never seen such a bigger load of garbage in my life from the comments section. Of COURSE atheism is right! It's always right to assume that something DOESN'T exist until proof of that thing's existence actually comes to light. We're not making a positive assertion of a negative state(We have proof there IS NO God). We're making a negative assertion of a positive state(We don't have proof there IS A God).

New atheism. Old atheism. What bullshit.
Ha, fail. Rational thought is a passing fad? Really? It seems more like supernatural belief systems and irrational thoughts have been the passing trends amongst human culture. As we've learned more about our place in this world and science has unraveled much of the mystery once given credence only to the realm of the god's, religion and supernatural belief have slowly passed into time. Most of the religious beliefs and deities of old are long since gone. It's only a matter of time until a few more revolutions in human thought leave christianity on the shelf with a pile of Beany Babies and a Tickle-Me Elmo...

RSS

Support T|A

Think Atheist is 100% member supported

All proceeds go to keeping Think Atheist online.

Donate with Dogecoin

Members

Forum

Science Isn't About Truth

Started by Ari E. S. in Philosophy. Last reply by Simon Paynton 4 minutes ago. 22 Replies

Blog Posts

Seeing the man in the child.

Posted by Diane on April 19, 2014 at 9:52am 1 Comment

Videos

• Add Videos

Services we love

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Into life hacks? Check out LabMinions.com

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

© 2014   Created by Dan.