okay so west bouro baptist church protested a Muslim church function in which they rather tamely were helping the homeless and west bouro shouted insults to the Muslim family including children

Tags: hate, homeless, protest, west, wrong

Views: 54

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

the 21 yr old seems like if she was a bit more open minded she would turn on them, i can see it in her eyes.. the rest of them should get cancer & send each other to "hell"
These assclowns would be trivial if people would just stop treating them like they're a religious organization when they are not.
I don't understand why people pay any attention to them at all

They Hide behind the moniker "church" because he bigots know if they are attacked ,while preaching their hate, the attacker will be accused/charged with a hate crime as opposed to battery/ assault.

yea, Ive wanted to go to town on their "protesters" for quite some time. do you think me, aminor would get reduced sentence or fine?
I would worry more about the lawsuit they would file against you. That's one way they acquire their funds for protests.
i can talk myself out of alot.
If you're talking about the incident I think you are, it wasn't Westboro. More disturbingly, it was a California Tea Party Group. Even more disturbingly, the event included speeches by elected officials.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NutFkykjmbM

I know there is another discussion going on about this video on TA as well.

Thanks, Matthew.  I was just getting ready to post this link myself.

It was the Teabaggers and Republicans,  not WBC.  Same thing though.

omygod(no pun intended) sry i meant the tea party when i typed it, but it was late and i was tired
Someone claimed a copyright on that video.
I feel Anon after they are done helping the people in Libya, they will do something about Westborough..

RSS

Blog Posts

People

Posted by ɐuɐz ǝllǝıuɐp on July 28, 2014 at 10:27pm 3 Comments

Services we love

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by Dan.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service