okay so west bouro baptist church protested a Muslim church function in which they rather tamely were helping the homeless and west bouro shouted insults to the Muslim family including children

Tags: hate, homeless, protest, west, wrong

Views: 48

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

did you see this for a bit of background ?

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-7735501683185935638#

yea im watching this now. if i saw this id jump out of the car and start swinging.
the 21 yr old seems like if she was a bit more open minded she would turn on them, i can see it in her eyes.. the rest of them should get cancer & send each other to "hell"
These assclowns would be trivial if people would just stop treating them like they're a religious organization when they are not.
I don't understand why people pay any attention to them at all

They Hide behind the moniker "church" because he bigots know if they are attacked ,while preaching their hate, the attacker will be accused/charged with a hate crime as opposed to battery/ assault.

yea, Ive wanted to go to town on their "protesters" for quite some time. do you think me, aminor would get reduced sentence or fine?
I would worry more about the lawsuit they would file against you. That's one way they acquire their funds for protests.
i can talk myself out of alot.
If you're talking about the incident I think you are, it wasn't Westboro. More disturbingly, it was a California Tea Party Group. Even more disturbingly, the event included speeches by elected officials.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NutFkykjmbM

I know there is another discussion going on about this video on TA as well.

Thanks, Matthew.  I was just getting ready to post this link myself.

It was the Teabaggers and Republicans,  not WBC.  Same thing though.

omygod(no pun intended) sry i meant the tea party when i typed it, but it was late and i was tired

RSS

Support T|A

Think Atheist is 100% member supported

All proceeds go to keeping Think Atheist online.

Donate with Dogecoin

Members

Forum

A fun test for all you ex-Christians

Started by Emperor Milos in Music. Last reply by Gallup's Mirror 57 minutes ago. 3 Replies

Videos

• Add Videos

Services we love

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Into life hacks? Check out LabMinions.com

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

© 2014   Created by Dan.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service