I don't want this to be a chance for you to tell me what is wrong with the theocratic abscess burrowed; the thorn in your side or the vacant imperfection imposed upon the resident scapegoat. I care not to afford you the opportunity to lick your wounds in my sight or to appease the cultural norms subscribed.

Without the fear on the other side of the fence nor the ruckus in the alley way I want you to tell me what the benefit of an atheist lifestyle is had the social and political majority not absolved you and the necessary protestation of that artificial insemination had manifested itself in hindsight.

In other words, had there been no myth where would you see yourself rather than where would you see yourself in light of it.

Views: 3034

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Hey David,

At first, I read you as an extremely intelligent, caring guy. Now I see it's more complex than that. The former suits you well. Come back to the bright side! 

(I know, it's not all bright here, either. But that's life, atm.)

Man became man when he discovered fire and the ability to hunt collectively by using primal language. With the ability to ward off advisories and a diet rich in protein man developed even more time to and intelligence to develop a rich communal language and a system of trade. Along with this came a deep desire to belong to whatever would keep us from harm. It doesn't hurt to have a friendly deity on your side, at least friendly to your tribe! I'm just say in'.

Seriously!  Are you people really buying into this pretentious, semi-literate b%&&#*@t?  Since his last post, he has not grown the least bit more coherent.  He reminds me of Deepak Chopra.

In a less than ordinary move, this thread is being locked. While I prefer not to place restrictions, it seems like the possibility of civil dialogue in this thread is pretty limited while the possibility for mudslinging is limitless.

I'd like to thank the overwhelming majority of posters for keeping it relatively clean.

RSS

Blog Posts

My Dad and the Communist Spies

Posted by Brad Snowder on August 20, 2014 at 2:39pm 0 Comments

Breaking Free

Posted by A. T. Heist on August 20, 2014 at 9:56am 4 Comments

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service