I don't want this to be a chance for you to tell me what is wrong with the theocratic abscess burrowed; the thorn in your side or the vacant imperfection imposed upon the resident scapegoat. I care not to afford you the opportunity to lick your wounds in my sight or to appease the cultural norms subscribed.

Without the fear on the other side of the fence nor the ruckus in the alley way I want you to tell me what the benefit of an atheist lifestyle is had the social and political majority not absolved you and the necessary protestation of that artificial insemination had manifested itself in hindsight.

In other words, had there been no myth where would you see yourself rather than where would you see yourself in light of it.

Views: 3047

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

The omnigod is a religious farce. It isn't supported by scripture.

Yes, we are - you and I have been through this before --

That's debatable and depends on your definition of certain words

This:

Well we are all born atheists similar to being born gay or hetero.

Is not correct.

Totally different, one is culture and the other is biology.

And thus the point of my sarcasm...

I'm not sure which premise you're saying, "not correct" to, Greg, that we are born atheists, or the assertion that the two conditions are similar - I suspect the latter, as it should be obvious that we are born without a belief in ANYthing. You might even call us, a-omniests --

Can we just agree that you guys spend more effort dissecting my jokes than I use in writing them?

Yes, can you make more effort in writing them please?

I was really pleased with that analogy and they went and ruined it for me. It had water spewing out of my daughters nose when I told her. I guess I should settle for that.

Spewing water through the nose is almost always a good thing.

Hot coffee does a better job of clearing out the sinuses, but avoiding one's keyboard in the process is certainly preferable.

Atheist/Theist...Cultural

Homosexual/Heterosexual...Biological

Mixed metaphor.

Further, babies are born without the capacity of belief, they are born with undeveloped brains.

RSS

Forum

The Shinto Flower among the Weeds of Religion

Started by Cato Rigas in Advice. Last reply by Ward Cressin 57 minutes ago. 7 Replies

In Defense of ‘Islamophobia’

Started by Brian Daurelle in Society. Last reply by Erock68la 3 hours ago. 46 Replies

Awe struck

Started by Davis Goodman in Small Talk. Last reply by Unseen 4 hours ago. 20 Replies

Blog Posts

A Life-Changing Confrontation

Posted by Belle Rose on October 23, 2014 at 2:55am 0 Comments

Life Condensed

Posted by Cato Rigas on October 19, 2014 at 8:30pm 3 Comments

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service