I don't want this to be a chance for you to tell me what is wrong with the theocratic abscess burrowed; the thorn in your side or the vacant imperfection imposed upon the resident scapegoat. I care not to afford you the opportunity to lick your wounds in my sight or to appease the cultural norms subscribed.

Without the fear on the other side of the fence nor the ruckus in the alley way I want you to tell me what the benefit of an atheist lifestyle is had the social and political majority not absolved you and the necessary protestation of that artificial insemination had manifested itself in hindsight.

In other words, had there been no myth where would you see yourself rather than where would you see yourself in light of it.

Views: 3114

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

I think David has not been sticking to his medication regimen.

"Wait! Let's prey on the blind, deaf, dumb, dead, hustle maybe a couple will love what you said."

Why "Think Atheist"? Because "Think Theist" is a contradiction in terms.

What would I be doing if there had never been religion? Likely in a sleeper pod, in suspended animation, in an ion-propelled starship, on my way to the nearest solar system with an inhabitable planet, or possibly even one that has notified us they'd like a meet & greet. This would be because mankind would have progressed SO much further without the millstone of religion holding back our progress, eg., the Vatican finally acknowledged, November 1, 1992, that Galileo was right, something every educated grade-school child had known for decades.

Ha ha ha...

Why "Think Atheist"? Because "Think Theist" is a contradiction in terms.

Ouch...that one slipped between the 4th and 5th rib...:D

In a sleeper pod. Star ship approaches the never ending utopia of the celestial god ship. Nothing particularly new just appease the higher form of the advanced species. Must have evolved.

Here, dumb ass. Is my life.

I'm curious, Henson - drunk, high, or all of the above --?

Hey listen, go easy on him.  I've seen that movie.  He's had a hard life.  If we'd been through all that, we might be a screaming lunatic as well.  Seriously. 

And in case everyone hasn't figured it out yet, the reason for the weird dialogue and the strange phraseology, is that our Mr. Henson is attempting to be as obscure as possible, to leave the impression that he is so far above us in intellect that we have to scramble for dictionaries to determine what he's saying. It's a revenge tactic, and probably took him all day to compose.

I was on to that from the get go. I think at least a few of us were.

Oh, I know that Jared, I just wanted him to know he's not fooling anyone.

I understood David's words to be a symptom of the mildest stage of PTSD, that hyper-alert stage in which the afflicted person again and again foresees danger and prepares him/herself to battle it.

© 2015   Created by umar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service