Want to share news with the site but it is not quite right for a blog or forum?

Check out our new feature on Think Atheist called News Share :] News Share is the best way for Think Atheist to share and rate what's interesting online. You can submit, rate and discuss all the new and interesting atheist news around the world. The result is a source of all the best news and content from around the web according to you :]

You can find the Think Atheist news share under the BLOGS tab then THINK ATHEIST NEWS

Hope you like the new addition :]

Views: 8

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

See-as-how this was one of the features I requested, I felt inspired to contribute. So I've met my quota of added spam links for the week.

Great addition Morgan! Thanks!
:]

I am going to promote this a bit more on the home page later tonight (to make it more apparent that we have this feature)
I like it and will use it.
Great idea, but will this encourage those with no agenda to atheism but just give rise to getting say sex freaks getting in the picture.
Views on this please as I am a bit frightened to look on some of these blogs.
Are they vetted first.
Yeah the system is set up so only TA members can post them and view them (which means they need to be signed in). And any bad stuff is instantly deleted :]

RSS

Blog Posts

PI = 4

Posted by _Robert_ on September 16, 2014 at 8:53pm 4 Comments

Invictus

Posted by Marinda on September 11, 2014 at 4:08pm 0 Comments

Ads

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service